Grandpa Krauss

Levi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mel and Levi

We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Keep your chins up because he is home and now you have a personal angel watching over you. I pray the pain subsides soon so you can smile when you think about him again!

Jeff and Kathie Weir

Mike Knotts was correct when he said "standing room only".

I counted about a 300 seat capacity. There were another 50 or 60 standing in the rear of the chapel.

In each program, there was a picture of Larry's #53 red VW Sedan which he ran in TPS or CCS races.

I am sure the Krauss family thanks all.

Neil Upchurch

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words.

Dad was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2003 and we were lucky enough to have him another 4 or so years. We will be missing not only a fun-loving person, but a father & grandfather, racer, and the best PR guy I ever knew. We will endure as I'm sure a lot of our fellow racers have done in the past.

Dad made racing our family passion and my brother and I will continue what he loved so much. Thank you to this whole racing community. Proves again we are all one big family.

He always had a thumbs up for us when he went out on the track.

This thumbs up is right back at ya,

Love ya Pops!

Melvin

Mike McCain (aka Oldtimer) sent me this pic to post for him. I'll let him explain it's significance.

Nick

Thank you nick . I dont know if larry raced another rwd after 1988 or 89 with tida at TWS . so i wanted the kraus family see this car again it does not have the paint or number on it .the number and paint was put on in two days after i bought the car from david lehnert . it used to be red number 12 . i had the great pleassure of driveing up to sa to pick this car up at larry.s house on a tuesday night . mel if i remember correct the motor blew up on larry at TWS . ON another note i was shocked when david told me larry had that car .just goes to show you larry could drive anything .motor in the rear are front didnt matter .

Archived