Sergio Hexsel wins TPS Race

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oldtimer,I still havent cut all the bent and smashed parts off the car yet to be able to give them away so hang in there,...............Also this is a little off topic but when I left the race on the 28th at Thunderhill, someone had left a really nice flashlight behind the rear wheel of my trailer,so if anyone is missing one and can describe it I will get it back to the rightful owner............Tps55,where are the pictures???............and who else is going to the awards dinner???...............Randy

Thank goodness the site is back up,I was having withdrawls,....................and no thats not it oldtimer,if someone can tell me who it was made by,and what it looks like,I will return it................Randy

Randy, is it a Milwaukee, red and black with 14.4 v?

Thank goodness the site is back up,I was having withdrawls,....................and no thats not it oldtimer,if someone can tell me who it was made by,and what it looks like,I will return it................Randy

Randy, is it a Milwaukee, red and black with 14.4 v?

not ours thanks .hey nick cool looking site now was lost for awhile trying to read the new system i belive you guys have topped your self now i.ll try and be good been home with a real bad foot infection .was going crazy with no speedzone haveing to stay home and watch nothing on tv all week .probably a good thing huh lol .but speedzone and my foot seems to be alot better .again thank you for getting our fix back going .

Mike....hope you're feelin better :D

thanks first day in a week i could walk .not completly heeled yet last week was large enough to play football with it .dont know if i got bit or what but it was just aboult to put me in the hospital from what the doc said he said i must be one tough son of gun to work like that .i dont know .went to work half a day and the pain decided i had enough lol cuz i didnt feel so tough .but i believe i can go back to work monday i hope .this house wife stuff is for the birds .dadgum doc gave me pills big enough to choke a hourse .

No,Wil its not a Milwaukee brand,and I think I may have seen Jack Dishman with it in his hand the night of the race,are you missing one Jack???.................Randy

Randy - I forget his name, but he has curly blond hair and was with Candy's team. He brought it over and said he was returning it to you, and that it was your flashlight. I mentioned to him that you had your oil cooler behind your trailer wheel, so he turned the flashlight on pointing at the cooler so you didn't run it over. Also, put the note on your windshield so you wouldn't miss the cooler and flashlight.

I need to get you that hat, and I need another picture for my daughter like you gave my son, if you have another, as it will make her day!!

Archived