Sergio Hexsel wins TPS Race

Sounds great, as I said ya'll will be so much luckier than I was,since I have been through all the problems of building a big bug motor,the next ones (should????) be alot easier,I might only have to assemble them once :D ...............Only 5 more months and the bug swarm returns...............also if you can send me the pictures somehow I will get them blown up to 8x10's..............is there anyone who wants a 8x10 of the aircooled vw drivers?,I can get them autographed for you!!!!!........They wont be cheap as we are an unique group of racers......... :D

Make sure to send me one.

say randy we can swap parts .lets see .i have a fender .lower controw arm upper controw arm .ugly nose piece .bent shock . broken bump steer .adjuster . broken sway bar bracket .broke and bent up bumper . crushed floor board .one good used holy tire .and a customized rim .includes the lug nuts if you like .one door .very light if you ever need one for you car at anytime . and a bent wieghtjack bolt .and some grass and dirt from kyle .that should just aboult cover it .will sell it to anyone for three easy payments of just $19.95 so just put in you order and give us 16 weeks to get out to you cuz that when we will probably fix it .no money back .

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched the video my wife took of the race and you can see real clear that when John Wasek slid going into turn one,his car actually backed up the hill and Jessie hit him first in the left rear and I hit John a split second later in the left front.........I wish his car would have stayed down on the inside and alot of the pain we are feeling today would not have been, but when you are at warp speed sometimes you dont get to drive,you get to be a passenger :blink: ................Randy

at those speeds there is not to much you can do aboult it .john said he could not find the brakE pedal fast enough to be able to stay where he was .you and jessie didnt have a prayer. niether did poor john . there was an exscape hole for both of yah . and then .not blaiming john at all .hey we.ve been very lucky at kyle should have been in the bad one last year .got lucky . sometime your luck runs out .

DOES ANY BODY HAVE THE VIDEO OF THE RACE FOR SALE . SEE IF ANY BODY GOT THE SHOT WHERE I BLOCK THE 15 L.O.L. IT WAS JUST RACING THIS TIME L. O.L

yea lalo you was the leader and its to bad you cant run the line you want without getting blindsided and going to the back .maybe that [edited out by Nick Holt, 10/31/06] driver could share some of his second place money [edited out by Nick Holt, 10/31/06] his game plan worked except he did not win .that was the good part .i noticed he hightaled it purty fast after the race .i wonder why .. i always thought the leader had the right to the line .at cc the rule was and maybe still is you take out the leader you go to the back .

who said anything about blocking?

there is a thread open right now called ' breaking th plane' , tsrs has a rule that if they are at the back of your left rear wheel then it is their lane...............and i'm pretty sure you have damage on the door.

not trying to be an ass , i was actually kinda pulling for you. but i call it like i see it, he was so far up in there that even if he tryed to back out there was gonna be a wreck.

OT

I am not trying to start anything and I am sorry for the smart comment.

All I would like to see is a little more respect and friendship among racers.

A little help and a handshake goes a long way.

You had a fast 07 and it would have been nice to see you take checkerd.

With the motor and the handling you had I think you deserved it.

You have done a good job

OT

I am not trying to start anything and I am sorry for the smart comment.

All I would like to see is a little more respect and friendship among racers.

A little help and a handshake goes a long way.

You had a fast 07 and it would have been nice to see you take checkerd.

With the motor and the handling you had I think you deserved it.

You have done a good job

i took that post off just thought id bring you out .to see who you are .no one wants to fight but one driver said thanks for wrecking my car to another driver and instead of saying im sorry that happend when he had the chance to say it .he said thank you .and poped off to the drivers son so he could have handle it in a better way but chose the other way .so hence the problem . and when your car is took out twice in one night .your. not going to be a happy camper .and niether am i . nore will you .it was along tuff night for all of us .you said handshake well we do that to all racers and i did it with 27 earlier that night.

First thing Congrats to Sergio on his Win. You got your 1,000.00 .

Ok, This is SHARK 7 (JESSE).

I was upset because the 74 car driver was hurt and my car damaged for no reason. Because there was no give and take by the 70 driver. And because someone from the 70 crew mouthed off to my 15yr old son. No one has the wright to say anything to my son. And now its over. And just for everyones information, my back was hurt in this wreck.

Now as for 27 if you car as faster then go around me. You didn't have to drive through me like you did!!! I heared your engine as you drove through me.

Is this how the Texas Pro Sedan Champions Drive?

jesse dont you know the rules if you cannt beat the fords take them out

I think you looking/reading more into it than Fords vs VW's. It has been all season long car vs car, driver vs driver and nothing to do with anyone or everyone out to get the Fords. Like i have said before, from all the shi* you have said all season long about the restrictions put on the Fords, they have pretty much been the faster cars, but as we all know, the faster car doesnt always win the race

Adam78

Are you saying you'd have wadded us up? [edited out by Nick Holt, 11/3/06] And before you start [edited out by Nick Holt, 11/3/06] ... you'd better take a look at the tape and see how many times you were in EVERYONES way. If we had audio you'd have heard Neil jumping your a** to get out of the way. Don't critisize someone when you too are at fault.

Nice (tps22) :D , about time someone put that guy in his place. His (adam78) message does sound a little misleading and very unprofessional coming from a driver in TPS. To even joke about cars getting wadded is B.S. just shows your immature and where your mindset is, all the while coming from someone who doesn't even own their car. Put your $$$ where your mouth is then post with some respect to your fellow drivers in the series that actually own their cars and had there cars damaged at the last race. It’s not a laughing matter :angry: to other competitors from the posts on here! So keep joking about it and I bet you earn there respect. :ph34r:

Archived