well heck

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RANDY I THINK MONEY PLAYS A BIG PART IN HOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE DO IN TPS. BUT THATS WHY I GOT INTO THE SERIES BECAUSE IT WAS A CHEAP AND INEXSPENSIVE WAY TO RACE. I HAD THE PLEASURE OF RACING WITH TPS FOR 6 RACES NOW AND I DONT THINK ANY OF THEM WERE BORING THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON. IT MAY BE IN 3 SEPERATE PACKS LIKE THE LEADERS THEN THE MIDDLE PACK AND THEN THE SLOW GUYS. i KNOW I AM ONE OF THE SLOW GUYS, BUT I HOPE TO BE MAYBE IN THE MIDDLE OR UP FRONT NEXT YEAR. ALSO I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF THE TPS DRIVERS AND OFFICALS FOR HAVING THE PAITENCE TO DEAL WITH ME AND OTHER DRIVERS. i HAD A BLAST AND WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.

55 is this to say you wont be driveing at 55 .i like to say to all the new drivers your season went well from my point of view .yah did a fine job . and sneak up on randy and take a part from here and there .he is going to be too fast next year .

Unfortunately I couldnt make it up there, I wanted too, but Wifey told me if we didnt go to a halloween party she would move out... :( so the boss of course won out.. I know I am wupped....

What really sucks becuase we went to that I am sick now... :( Cold air and cold beer for 6 hours straight was not a good combo....

What are you going to do after youre car is finished and she says we have do to somthing else on race day

LoL I wont let that happen

ot i hope im not going to drive 55 next year i hope to be a little faster than that. Thank you for the comment on the fact that we did good this year for the races that we ran. I also think all the rookie drivers did a good job this year. Hopefully the rookies next year will do the same.

Archived