well heck

Unfortunately I couldnt make it up there, I wanted too, but Wifey told me if we didnt go to a halloween party she would move out... :( so the boss of course won out.. I know I am wupped....

What really sucks becuase we went to that I am sick now... :( Cold air and cold beer for 6 hours straight was not a good combo....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately I couldnt make it up there, I wanted too, but Wifey told me if we didnt go to a halloween party she would move out... :( so the boss of course won out.. I know I am wupped....

What really sucks becuase we went to that I am sick now... :( Cold air and cold beer for 6 hours straight was not a good combo....

Ah. Well, that's a problem I don't have to deal with anymore, lol. She walked out on me, but oh well, more money for racing.

Not trying to bash anyone but what I saw in the TPS race was crap. No who gets spun by anther car should be put in the back. That rule should throwin in the trash. It costed Lalo and Jessie a shot at winning the race. If it was me that had happen to everyone that knows me knows what I would have done and the drivers that costed them the race knows who they are but if it was me they would not have a car to race anymore. Mainly cause that was a big money race. You dont get to many of those for ministock classes.

The sort of retaliation you are threatening does not belong in racing. That's the mentality that gets people hurt and cars torn up. I'm pretty sure Mr. Upchurch does not condone what you are suggesting in his series.

It is my understanding that several people in the TPS portion of the Spectacular will be hearing from Mr. Upchurch, if they haven't already.

Nick

The sort of retaliation you are threatening does not belong in racing.  That's the mentality that gets people hurt and cars torn up. I'm pretty sure Mr. Upchurch does not condone what you are suggesting in his series.  

It is my understanding that several people in the TPS portion of the Spectacular will be hearing from Mr. Upchurch, if they haven't already.

Nick

whats he going to do slap our hands .that does alot of good .now that the race is over .i know why he has that all to the back rule . cuz he does not want to go into the time and trouble of finding out who should really go to the back . when jessie spun he decided it was a lone spinner .a case had to be made that the other car which was the reason for the spin was not going to the back . so spun driver had to make a case and got penalized for some other drivers smilely heavy foot . and i know lalo is a friend and that does not matter to me on this all to the back rule .it could be don bill sergio randy .king kong popeye you spin the leader you go to the back ..whats to say someone pays some one to spin the leader knowing the leader is going to the back .heck of away to win a championship or race .so be alittle bit fare aboult this .nick the mentality of a couple of tps leading drivers got poeple hurt saterday and torn up cars . so what do you say to them .poeple pick on the dishmans .after saterday night they can take the dismans off this ruff driver list .thier are new sheriffs in town .two of them . 27 70 .

4 sheriffs dont forget 74

#74? keep reviewing the tape. While like every driver there, he was trying to win, but he didnt make any attempt to push/move anyone out of his way to win. And just so you know, although John was a little upset afterwards, he isnt going to come on here and bash/criticize anyone for what had happened. As he stated "Shi* happens"

hey OT next year lets build a equilizer car . you know just so if a fords not winning the race this car will spin the leader maybe well buy g b 's car and use it people wont think a vw is there to take out all other cars that are not fords

That kind of behavior has no place in stock car racing. Brand loyalty is fine, but plotting to take out other drivers is way over the line.

Nick Holt

4 sheriffs dont forget 74

#74? keep reviewing the tape. While like every driver there, he was trying to win, but he didnt make any attempt to push/move anyone out of his way to win. And just so you know, although John was a little upset afterwards, he isnt going to come on here and bash/criticize anyone for what had happened. As he stated "Shi* happens"

i dont blaime the 74 at all .he didnt ruff drive himself into a wreck .been nice if he got aholed of the brake .he told me he tried and that s good enough for me .no problem . my hartraceing 19 .[ hart ] :lol: skipped a beat when jessie hit him .i was for sure someome was going for a flashy red light ride . i know even thow jessie was hurt he was worried aboult john we didnt see randy hit him .glad randy is ok .my brother was hit something like that wreck with not near as much force and ended up in the hospital with a concussion bad spelling .it almost killed him .doctor told him not to even bump his head for three mouths .at those speeds drivers have to get aholed of themselfs and make the right move and its not easy when you want to pass .if your faster the old rule that has gone out the window is bumb me two or three times down the strieght and ill give you room if not than lets race .but now in most classes its hit in the turns .

hey OT next year lets build a equilizer car . you know just so if a fords not winning the race this car will spin the leader maybe well buy g b 's car and use it people wont think a vw is there to take out all other cars that are not fords

Have to agree with Nick, that statement is just B/S. But, what would anyone on here expect from Steve. Maybe, instead of whining about how things are in the TPS, you should actually build a car and join the race. (or actually attend them) then maybe we all might take your opinions/statements seriously. But what i would like to see from within the TPS, is more than 4-5 cars actually competing for a win from race to race. Except for all the controversary over the last 2 races, most of the races during the season were boring. JMO

What are you going to do after youre car is finished and she says we have do to somthing else on race day

Yea Carpenter, thats what you should do, spend some money,run your mouth,get thrown out of the series for good after your first run.........but I bet Neil would refuse to even consider letting you attempt to race with us.............so go ahead build you a car............Randy

Also Maz,even though there is some very fast cars,I have not yet seen a boring race with TPS,even the slower cars have good races between themselves,and not everyone is made of money to have the fastest cars,so instead of saying its boring how about commending them for showing up and doing the best with what they have.......They are also the reason for our great car counts and great contracts with the local tracks for big payouts.......even the slower cars are doing more than cRT....................Randy

well neil with the checks sent decided to add warning any ruff driveing will be delt with .at the first race .in sas what aboult the last race .and to send the two drivers i help with this added is really not what he should say no one has in tps sence we have raced can even come close to saying our two drivers are ruff.could have been .tps race in thunder hill that we spun in after raceing side by side with the 70 car and never even so much as touch him should tell what kind of driver is in the 7 car .and for neil to say that to jessie is really not right .neil you could of said im sorry if you think there is ruff driveing in my series i will try and do my best to stop it .sorry it happend things that sort of way .we race tps cuz we thought there was some good fast drivers and for the most part there is .but to even suggest that now with out looking at our drivers tps history that they are planning on being a ruff driver and warning them before hand is really un called for .so we will now have a team meeting and decide if we want to race tps anymore .if neil dont want our cars .that is no problem .we have two really nice cheaper race tracks that dont take alot of money and time to race at .right here at home .so all my friends in tps it was nice to run with you now we may see you again or not good luck if not .

Also Maz,even though there is some very fast cars,I have not yet seen a boring race with TPS,even the slower cars have good races between themselves,and not everyone is made of money to have the fastest cars,so instead of saying its boring how about commending them for showing up and doing the best with what they have.......They are also the reason for our great car counts and great contracts with the local tracks for big payouts.......even the slower cars are doing more than cRT....................Randy

Randy, I didnt mean to say that all the drivers arent to be commended for what they do race after race and for showing up. I have seen the hard work that all the teams put forth and need to just compete. I was merely making an opinion from a fans point of view as to how certain races, there were just a few cars running away on the lead lap and the race just lost a little interest.

Randy, I didnt mean to say that all the drivers arent to be commended for what they do race after race and for showing up. I have seen the hard work that all the teams put forth and need to just compete. I was merely making an opinion from a fans point of view as to how certain races, there were just a few cars running away on the lead lap and the race just lost a little interest.

lol well saterdays race had to be a good to watch from a fans point of view.all in all they got thier moneys worth .

I do understand what you are saying Maz,but I think thats how its going to be due to the diversity of the cars ,drivers experience,and the bottom line----MONEY.I am always going to remain a member of this class because it has provided me with an affordable way to race and I like the way its run, and I like all of the racers(even though I cant catch several of them :D )This class is truly unique,and I think that Neil has been faced with alot of new challenges as the years go on,and he has done a great job of trying to equalize the cars(I know that comment will get alot of critisizm)but there is just no way to completely make the cars equal,(unless everyone runs the same car). I also was one of the slower cars in the class and through experience,time ,help,and money have gotten closer to the front but I still cant run at the front.I will always be greatfull to even the slowest cars in our class because think about it(what incentive do they have to come out and be lapped constantly,and yelled at to get out of the way???)They are the cars that deserve the thanks and grattitude,because it's all the front runners that take there money that they paid to race..........think about it...........Randy

Archived