well heck

im tired we just got home from kyle after spending five hours wateing for a tow truck to load our wrecked car .onto our trailor .along with johns car .would have made it home aboult 1 oclock but someone desided to spin someones else in second place into 4th and 5 place cars someones like herbie and the shark 7 cars .along with johns car were hurt .lucky herbie made it through with some nose job .we didnt and john neither .now our car is fixible but the driver didnt he.s purty sore .in more ways than one .so the driver in question was it worth it .thats all im going to say at this moment .25 hours streight im going to beddy by .good night .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was four cars involved .not to hard to figure that one out .three of them need repairs. boil.s down to just plain stupid driveing or mistake by that driver .but i suppose that happens in raceing. nah that cant be neither one of those ever happens. you make mistake you tell the other drivers that it was . period .

OT,

it was a night filled full of bumping, banging, pushing and shoving. i to was sad to see the wreck in the TPS race, Randy had Herbie running good.

i have to say i'm amazed that no one in any of the wrecks were seriously hurt.

i don't know anyone in the legacy(sp) class, but somone needs to sit down with #9 and talk to him. he is going to get someone hurt if not killed.......

OT,

it was a night filled full of bumping, banging, pushing and shoving. i to was sad to see the wreck in the TPS race, Randy had Herbie running good.

i have to say i'm amazed that no one in any of the wrecks were seriously hurt.

i don't know anyone in the legacy(sp) class, but somone needs to sit down with #9 and talk to him. he is going to get someone hurt if not killed.......

i think randy was holding something back .you know something is up when a few times he would tell me our motor is flying . come on randy you forgot to take that bolt out from under you gas peddle .

I think that men should be in control of their temper. If this were the case at thunder hill maybe a logical explaination and apology would have been the immediate solution and respect for each other might not have been jeopardized.

What happened to setting an example for our peers?

Especially the next generation who are present at the track and pits

No matter whose fault, stupidity or bad judgement does not condone threats of voilence to any race member.

This is supposed to be fun, no one wants to have to keep looking over their shoulder.

I think that men should be in control of their temper. If this were the case at thunder hill maybe a logical explaination and apology would have been the immediate solution and respect for each other might not have been jeopardized.

What happened to setting an example for our peers?

Especially the next generation who are present at the track and pits

No matter whose fault, stupidity or bad judgement does not condone threats of voilence to any race member.

This is supposed to be fun, no one wants to have to keep looking over their shoulder.

i.d say you need to get over it .you dont know the story .but thats the first time that has happend with this team getting mad .and i suppose it didnt look good .now i can get on here and let it loose .and so far it isnt going to happen .everyone has a story to tell .every one has thier own ideal s on situations . so to keep this from getting out of hand .im going to let it be .

Well, you got to understand that the whole incident could have been avoided and was totally uncessary due to the fact that the person that caused this particular accident was probably being alittle over aggressive and driving to the point where it didnt really matter in the overall aspect of things. But, most will just chalk it up to stupidity and whatever was said afterwards towards the party involved was said in disgust for what had happened and most have to remember its a unncessary evil of the time. ;)

I think everyone will at one time or another loose their temper alittle bit especially when large amounts of money are involve... Its sad that this had to happen to a good guy... Oldtimer I hope you get that car rebuilt and we see you at the season opener in it at SAS.... :)

I was amazed during the Superlate race. The words being exchanged were definately heard by kids and the word "plucking" was said several times by Heath. Question is will anything be done or said to him? To what point will track officials allow this to continue at tracks?

The 03 gave 14 the finger on the front straight away in his car. Will he be given the same penalty Shawn Paul Lehman got for doing the same?????? The quote in the press release was classic. Paraphrased " a car that came out for one race cost us the championship"....it was clear the 03 came down. Dont forget that car that came out for 1 race was the 2005 USRA SLM CHAMPION. Several temper tantrums from kids whos daddy pays for everything when they really were the ones at fault driving down on another car. I sure wish mine paid for my racing.

J

there are no more races for merrell to take a a race penalty so does he get the 50 point deduction from his final points standing.

i didn't see it , was he out of his car or in it? when my situation occurred green was flipping me off in his truck , i flipped back but i was out of my truck.......go figure?

it's sad that heath would be slammed and belittled in such ways after winning numeruos championships. if given the chance to race , he would put on a clinic - for free.

heath is one of the cleanest drivers you are ever gonna see , ecspecially now in the day of my 'front bumper is my talent' racing. jmo

matt should look back at the THR race he won , on consecutive starts planting reithemeyer and eventually taking the 41 and the 49 out of contention.

not meaning to bash on matt , but don't throw stones.

This is how I see it: for most if, not all of us, Saturday night was the final race of the season. It was go time, don't hold back. The moves I pulled off in that race were things I'd have never done in any other race. I won't lie, I seriously thought about giving the 23 a shot to the rear to move him out of my way but four things stopped me from it: 1) I was lapping him, so it wasn't like I'd gain anything from it, 2) I have more respect for him than that, and 3) he left the outside line wide open, and that's where I passed him the first time. Second time on the inside. And the 4th reason, J.J. is much bigger than me, lol. I understand several cars got beat up, but I honestly don't think Bill really ment to spin Jesse. Same with all the other contact. I see it one of two ways, either it was just hard racing, or WE ALL were driving HUA. I prefer the first one, because I don't want to be labeled a butthead. B)

maybe i should not say anything .nah thats the way that driver races .i would say he had a flash back from sas last year when we beat him over the line ;) after he came up on jessie got togetther with him .well its was a good thing he started behind jessie after that spin he gave him .and i know jessie slowed down to say hello but that driver didnt want to talk at the time good for him. that probably cost us the race seeing jessies car was just getting the tires warmed up to go play with lalo and i noticed that the driver did not want to go race jessie .smart move .after the dumb move he did and to top it off we got wrecked becuz of going to the back where we should not have been .but tps rule is both cars go to the back no matter who.s fault .look at lalo .the leader. so next year i may come to play .and i play the same game as played on me .i drive clean untill someone dirtys my laundry ..but im over it now got it out of my system .well maybe . :lol:oh and also jessie said he didnt let up .he could hear his motor . well you be judge of that i knew he was going to do that before he did it .well next year start anew see how it goes .21 that driver said he got hit by another driver that he named .i think that other driver he named won the race he needs to say he is sorry for useing that driver as an excuse for hitting us .man thats low .

randy your an old dirt driver come on down and race with neon will and gang .i know you can still do it i saw you in pratice power slideing herbie which with the motor in back is not easy .and i will come out and be one of your pit crew .come on i havent pitted on a bug sence 1984.

Archived