Did LANDON race the BUS?

Jason

the practice was extended after everyone else was loaded up and wanting to go home, but had to wait 30 more minutes locked in the infield while Landon practiced.

Negative.

but is it true?.....if it's true its not negativity , he is just stating a fact and a point.

REALISM.

sorry brad , youre still my buddy.

While it might be barrels of fun to bash the young man and all things related to TD and SAS, I believe the truth of why Landon did not run the school bus race was due to a recent news story about another school bus race in which one of the celebrity drivers was thrown from his bus and killed when another bus ran him over.

By the way, James Buescher also declined to race due perhaps with the same safety concerns.

Nick

i'm not bashing nick , i was hoping colt wouldn't run the bus race if he won the asa race.

i was just stating that if it is true that what they say occurred with practice than it is not 'negative' or a 'bash'........simply the TRUTH.

i'm not bashing nick , i was hoping colt wouldn't run the bus race if he won the asa race.

i was just stating that if it is true that what they say occurred with practice than it is not 'negative' or a 'bash'........simply the TRUTH.

Shawn Paul,

I know a driver who has had lots of trouble with the law. It's true - there are court records to prove it. But I don't get to get on here and call him a menace to society or some other derogatory name even if it's true. A bash is a bash whether you believe the bash is true or not.

Or suppose you happen to know someone you consider the dirtiest driver in the state. And for the sake of arguement, let's say that he really is the dirtiest driver in the state. But you can't get on here and call him a dirty driver, because it's a bash whether it's true or not.

Nick

Once again here we go.

1st off yes ASA has a 7 day lock out for practice on the CHALLANGE series. There is not one for the South Series. WE had mulitiple rents the week of the event and it was OK'd by ASA. Turner Motorsports had the track 3 days and Buescher, Vanderlay, Davidson, Grimes and Bedell all practiced.

Also on Friday morning I rented to track to Derrick Strong tream, the 71 team of Oberkirk(?) and the 7. at 2:15 i noticed what time it was and sent and official to tell each team they had one more time on the track and shut it down. So if you were stuck in the infield while this was taking place either you were with a team or was busting in one someone elses private test.

AS for teams using the track vechicles, we try and help out all of our visiting teams. Many teams have used the USRA/SAS PAce truck to get around when visiting. Last time for the challange race we even rented a 16 passanger van to get teams and family to different places in town. During the challange race back in April i even let one use my personal truck. Guys its things you do to help out teams that travel 1500 miles to race and put on a show at your track.

AS for the bus race there was some safety concerns about what happened at New Smyrna Speedway last weekend.

And the fact that one of the buses didnt have any brakes on it, we didnt know that a line got broke the last time we ran the buses.

Rick Day

but is it true?.....if it's true its not negativity , he is just stating a fact and a point.

REALISM

I said negative meaning 'no'... practice was not extended just so the #7 car could get a few extra laps. The #09 car also took laps late in the going there wasn't any special orders.

What is negative about facts Brad? IF you are a golden boy fan, it is ok, right?

Ha ok...

Archived