Knooter

kosher_kowgirl

where has erik knooterson been. i missed seein his kar at the racekar trak at oktoberfast. where is erik and his kar? i heard they got diskualified one time at the racekar trak, but i dont think he kome bak. maybe he got a big time ride in a winston kup nextel super series kar, kause they said jeff gordan kries too much and somebody that dont kry a lot like knootersons kneeds to be in a kar like gordans. will he make one more speshal appearnce at the san antone internashional racekar trak sportsman kar nashionals big race this weekend? hes the best driver in the state of teksas, i wanna get his autograph one more time before he maks it big time racing in a kup kar. maybe i kan drive his sportsman kar ride if he moves to the big stuff. i just wanna drive a kar, his is fast and never gets too loose on the racekar trak. does anybody know where erik knooterson went?

a good kowgirl always keeps her kalves together

damn nick..................that's gotta get some kinda of speed zone award.

mmmmOOOOO

where has erik knooterson been. i missed seein his kar at the racekar trak at oktoberfast. where is erik and his kar? i heard they got diskualified one time at the racekar trak, but i dont think he kome bak. maybe he got a big time ride in a winston kup nextel super series kar, kause they said jeff gordan kries too much and somebody that dont kry a lot like knootersons kneeds to be in a kar like gordans. will he make one more speshal appearnce at the san antone internashional racekar trak sportsman kar nashionals big race this weekend? hes the best driver in the state of teksas, i wanna get his autograph one more time before he maks it big time racing in a kup kar. maybe i kan drive his sportsman kar ride if he moves to the big stuff. i just wanna drive a kar, his is fast and never gets too loose on the racekar trak. does anybody know where erik knooterson went?

icon_ape.gif

OT,

you are going to get me in trouble.

it was either that one or this one:

icon_punch.gif

being that this is a family forum, i opted for:

icon_ape.gif

instead.

i am just amazed........

this is about as close as i can find being so late, but here goes, eric has been:

icon_chainsaw.gif

working.

and:

icon_hug.gif

spending time with his wife.

kosher, thanks for asking......

Kiss Racing has a lot of time to lurn how to put up piks of monkeys on his post. is that why erik is not racing kause his krew guys post piks of monkeys and dont work on the kar. i would give erik a hand if he asked for sum help. maybe then he'll let me drive the kar to. i think i kould be good. maybe that monkey was the one at the racekar trak when erik knoots got diskualified, the monkey just shook his head at what he saw. i just wanted to know where erik was kause i wanna see him race, so why does kiss racing make monkeys shake heads at me??

now thats funny right there, i dont care who you are. koshewer kowboy or kowgirl, either way is funny. what is real funny is kowhewer never seemed to get his or her car out there to race. when u get a kar kowsher, let us know how it goes, cause im sure its straight to the back of the pack.

big john

icon_ape.gif

MORE LIKE THIRD TIMES A CHARM :huh:

now thats funny right there, i dont care who you are. koshewer kowboy or kowgirl, either way is funny. what is real funny is kowhewer never seemed to get his or her car out there to race. when u get a kar kowsher, let us know how it goes, cause im sure its straight to the back of the pack.

big john

john,

kosher kowpickle is to busy reading those naskar kkkkkontrakts that kkkkkome akkkross his/her desk.

hey kosher,

theres more to life than racing(did i just say that!). btw, he did race after being disqualified? ran faster with the car fixed than it did before being disqualified.

hey ace,

may want to check that monte carlo out thats now a RR, never know what was done to it :D then again maybe there nothing wrong with it...

i bet eriks kar kould drag race good kause in drag racing u just go strayt. erik kan go down the straights but almost loops it when he gets to the korners. he was all over the place that night, i remember now. it was painted different tho. its sponsord by sunsational fools. [edited outed out by Nick Holt, 10/19/06] i'll build my own legal kar and win races. now i gotta find a kar, a legal krank shaft even tho i dont think they chek 'em, a legal kam, some heads not vortek heads tho, a good karburetor, and a fancy air kleaner too. i like those. kan anybody help me with where i kan find some of these legal parts? remember i only want legal parts tho, kno excepshuns.

Kiss_racing, kan u show me how to put monkeys on here that shake their heads? do those monkeys have vortek heads? i hope not kause they would be illegal too

now thats funny right there, i dont care who you are.  koshewer kowboy or kowgirl, either way is funny.  what is real funny is kowhewer never seemed to get his or her car out there to race.  when u get a kar kowsher, let us know how it goes, cause im sure its straight to the back of the pack.

big john

john,

kosher kowpickle is to busy reading those naskar kkkkkontrakts that kkkkkome akkkross his/her desk.

hey kosher,

theres more to life than racing(did i just say that!). btw, he did race after being disqualified? ran faster with the car fixed than it did before being disqualified.

hey ace,

may want to check that monte carlo out thats now a RR, never know what was done to it :D then again maybe there nothing wrong with it...

SORRY KISS THATS NOT MY NUT TO CRACK, BUT ITS NOTHING AN OLD FASHION HIPPY ASS WHOOPING WOULDNT TAKE CARE OF :o

now thats funny right there, i dont care who you are.  koshewer kowboy or kowgirl, either way is funny.  what is real funny is kowhewer never seemed to get his or her car out there to race.  when u get a kar kowsher, let us know how it goes, cause im sure its straight to the back of the pack.

big john

john,

hey kosher,

hey ace,

I THINK JOHNNY CASH WROTE A SONG ABOUT YALL :o YOUR GONNA CRY CRY CRY CRY

big john

john,

hey kosher,

hey ace,

Hey Ace,

Instead of whoopin's, why don't you take me up on my challenge from last year. Put that Cheby up again my ford....

Oh, I understand you got a line on clutch disk. Maybe even the part number for a kevlar one...

Man, you get on here to poke fun back at people and they want to talk about whoopins....

Hello...................are you talking about my Monte Carlo?  Whats wrong with it, you know something I don't know?

Kelly, it's all good. since they were jumping on eric and charlie was poking too, i thought i'd throw it out there.... that monte carlo is as legal as they come.

we learned from what we did last year and wont do it again. but as long as peole want to get on here and poke fun, it's fun to poke back.

on edit: instead of getting on here and asking for the guy who got disqualified, if you'll ask for his phone number; you could call him. Instead of calling him out!

big john

john,

hey kosher,

hey ace,

Hey Ace,

Instead of whoopin's, why don't you take me up on my challenge from last year. Put that Cheby up again my ford....

Oh, I understand you got a line on clutch disk. Maybe even the part number for a kevlar one...

Man, you get on here to poke fun back at people and they want to talk about whoopins....

yeah thats what being nosy gets you i was standing behind some guy in boerne at a napa and he bought the clutch,so i bought one to, cause he said it was legal.( BTW can i borrow YOUR set of rules) the only thing i didnt purchase was a full box of grinding disc for removing welds on the a-arm mounts.

Kiss,

It's all good, everyone knows that my car always passed tech and everytime George drove it he won in it. Just not sure how my car got thrown into the mix. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to buy it back, it took some fixing after that last wreck but we got it done in time. Some people did not know it was my car because it didn't have the #13 on it but it will by next season. Now ya'll behave boys...............he he he he.

Archived