Knooter

kosher_kowgirl

now thats funny right there, i dont care who you are.  koshewer kowboy or kowgirl, either way is funny.  what is real funny is kowhewer never seemed to get his or her car out there to race.  when u get a kar kowsher, let us know how it goes, cause im sure its straight to the back of the pack.

big john

john,

kosher kowpickle is to busy reading those naskar kkkkkontrakts that kkkkkome akkkross his/her desk.

hey kosher,

theres more to life than racing(did i just say that!). btw, he did race after being disqualified? ran faster with the car fixed than it did before being disqualified.

hey ace,

may want to check that monte carlo out thats now a RR, never know what was done to it :D then again maybe there nothing wrong with it...

I THINK JOHNNY CASH WROTE A SONG ABOUT YALL :o YOUR GONNA CRY CRY CRY CRY

Hey Ace,

Instead of whoopin's, why don't you take me up on my challenge from last year. Put that Cheby up again my ford....

Oh, I understand you got a line on clutch disk. Maybe even the part number for a kevlar one...

Man, you get on here to poke fun back at people and they want to talk about whoopins....

yeah thats what being nosy gets you i was standing behind some guy in boerne at a napa and he bought the clutch, the only thing i didnt purchase was a full box of grinding disc for removing welds on the a-arm mounts.

funny thing. eric didn't do the work on the a-arms or clip.

hummmm, next.... and yes, someone on here posted who did the work and no it wasn't chris.

ace, it was done and he admitted it. to answer the original post, eric and jim have been working on pools, working on houses and being with family. so no he is not racing.

oh ace, i still want a race with that cheby.

Mark,

George Reyes is my brother and the car he drove is mine with the only difference being everyone knows it as the silver #13 car. We choose to paint it black cuz paint at Tractor supply is pretty cheap and since our plan as of now is to have George drive it next season I let him put his number 31 on it so now he is ready to go. We used Octoberfast as our test and tune so all we have to do for next season is load it on the trailer. This is a first.

Archived