heil thred ?

ramey60

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey oldtimer, i think the neighbor is getting mad, i heard inside edition and 60 minutes were trying to jump their fence. turns out one of the reporters got chased by randy's pit bull or something like that...... :D

60 minutes are a bunch of nerds .i was up on the roof . i thought it was the national inquire that got bit .o well .

so your part of the tps one win team .well so are we .its a shaime we all have run better than we have finished .but i think we have only ran maybe ten or 12 races with tps with this new car which is three years old now and still have the same body and doors and fenders .on it and of course cant leave out that ugly front mustang and thunder bird comb .nose piece .

Brother, ain't it the truth. We have had a minimum of a top 5 car at every race this year, and then was bit by bad luck at every race. I took the Sophmore Slump to the next level. Then again, we had quite a bit of that same bad luck in our first year too, but were able to turn it around at the end. Oh well, That's racin'. We hope we shake all the bad luck off this year and really see what we can do next year!! Or see if we can repeat the turn around this year!! B)

so your part of the tps one win team .well so are we .its a shaime we all have run better than we have finished .but i think we have only ran maybe ten or 12 races with tps with this new car which is three years old now and still have the same body and doors and fenders .on it and of course cant leave out that ugly front mustang and thunder bird comb .nose piece .

I like your "ugly front mustang and thunder bird comb .nose piece ."

Don't tell me I am in for a rookie slump!!!! LoL

:D

kn1ght - Not everyone does, just everyone I know of...!!

OK not completely true, just some, but it keeps it fun...

OK, not so much, but it does keep it interesting...

AND it helps get you past that learning curve faster, so when your time does come, you have the "-'sperience" to shine!!

Archived