He Has A New Ride

ACE44

Well my dad Gary Chancellor Sr most of you know he totaled his car 3 weeks ago and was trasported to the hospital after his throttel hung on the front strait at THR. We decided that it was bent to bad to reclip or fix, so we started building him a new one on 9/5/06 from the ground up , he had NO idea that we where doing it .He was told that Terry at Terry's Body Shop was reclipping it . I want to thank all the guys that came to work countless hours to make this happen, thanks to Terry for giving us a car to use that was basically street leagal 2 1/2 weks ago. Stan Eastty at ARC ,Jim Teauge Russell Johnson, Brian Johnson,Chris,Ben , Jr. Mott and all their spouses for their understanding. I also want to thank Jason at Fossil Fuel in New Braunfels for getting all the parts we needed and staying after hours so I could get there to get what I needed. We finished the car and had a BBQ and surprised him with it saturday , so SAS is on the agenda now!

post-2-1159150554_thumb.jpg

for all of you that liked lil garys car wait to you get an eyefull of this baby she is smokin hot and yes to all the guys that spent several nights at my shop and countless hours from their loved ones deserve the wows and atta boys and all other praises i got the car and the tubing and everyone else supplied the love and friendship lots of blood and sweat went into this car by many and no one would talk to gary because we didnt wanna lie to him but i dont think any one understands what this car means to mr chancellor and i dont think anyone else would deserve it other than him

hot car good luck with it and who knows with all the love and care you guys put into that car it just maybe the fastes car in that class next year .oooh better whatch out . one of our drivers throtle stuck many years ago and we went in on tuesday .with a crew of girls and friends .and that driver was out the next saterday raceing .start from fresh to finish .but no paint job .the next year that car was really fast . just go.es to show does .nt it .

ACE44,

We appreciate all of your efforts in getting the car ready for Oktober'FAST.' I know it must have taken many long hours, and I'm sure your dad was probably speechless when y'all surprised him. Please let him know that we're glad to hear he'll be joining us at SAS in a couple of weeks.

osbfan it wasnt just me hell it was barely me we had a hellofa crew there just about everynight and believe me when i say ALOT of blood and sweat went into this car Russell Brian Jr Ben Floyd Chris Mason Jim Granny"picture taker" Terry Franky Debbie my dad Lisha Sharon Lil Gary and me we all put alot of countless hours into this beauty and i can tell ya from the look on big garys face it was well woth it and dont worry if all goes right he will win the championship

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who put in the long hours for Gary. I am so glad it is over now, it was not easy to keep everything from him. I know this started with Stan and Gary Jr. but many more joined in and worked together to make it happen. I know you all had alot of sleepless nights, and spouse that had to put up with that, Thank you to you Sharon for all that you did to help out also. I do not think he has talked about anything but the car since Saturday.

this is big gary sr these guys showed me a helluva surprise ........... when i walked out i was expecting to see my old car scabbed back together but ended up with a beautiful new car the guys that worked on it did an awsome job in a short period of time i sure am gonna hate to scratch it.................. but thats racin thank you to each and every person that helped out see ya'll in san antonio this is one beautiful freakin car i had to fight back tears when i seen it i thought i was dreamin but it was true i was awake i dont suggest hitting the wall to get a new car though ................ cause it hurts but this car is worth it thank you again

Gary

now will someone please suprise matt with one and get his moonshine drinking , midnight fishing butt out of that boat and back on a track. :rolleyes:

very cool thing guys. that's a sweet car gary , and i'm betting you can show that it's more than just pretty.

I could'nt pass up the opportunity to be part of the building of this car. It was VERY hard keeping it from him while the car was being built but it worked. If anyone deserved something like this it is gary. i know he would do the same for others. This is a very nice guy if you don't know him but if you don't you should meet him!

Chris

That has to be the best thing I have seen on here reguarding getting the car counts up.....lol

Its good to know there are a group of friends willing to pull together and make something out of nothing when nobody is asking them too.

Archived