A Cool Idea

Josh42

Was sitting at a Round Rock Express game last night with my other half and a couple friends. One my friends came to a couple of my races last year and asked how come we didnt do somethign like what the baseball players do. Like do drivers introductions and walk down through the stands and they play some kind of song of your choice while introducing you. So I thought if a track did do this what song would you have playing?

Mine would be

Lose Yourself by Eminem

Heroes by Shinedown

WALK! by the orignal Cowboys From Hell ............. PANTERA......

or maybe some tammy wynnette.

WALK! by the orignal Cowboys From Hell ............. PANTERA......

or maybe some tammy wynnette.

tammy wynnette hmm maybe the songe of hers is TILL I CAN MAKE IT ON MY OWN .for you crazy and bigfats could be fix my truck BEFORE THE NEXT TEARDROP FALLS

Oldtimer,

Love that song. I have that Tom T. Hall album. But then I have a lot of old albums. :rolleyes:

rayprice charly pride husky roy orbinson . tammy elvis. sonny james and on and on . have them all . double decker real to real .35 7 hour tapes 55 years old system . works 1963 console grand mothers works . still have the first song on the record player on the console that my grandmother played .bobby bare.s FOUR STRONG WINDS from 1963 not a scratch on any of my records .. i know budman how did we get on this . alot of these young pups wont know any of these . :lol: .and all of this is priceless .

What ever you do for driver introductions should be done before the show starts. The down time between qualifying and the national anthem would be a perfect time for it. Once the show starts, it would be better to keep it moving. From a fans point of view, going from one race to the next keeps things more interesting. Drivers are usually introduced during the parade laps, that seems to be just fine. Fans are sensitive to things that drag the show on and on.

Archived