To Lease or Not To Lease

ACE44

In addition to what others have said, I would be thinking that the car is brand new to you. You probably haven't even had enough time to work the kinks out of it yourself yet. A signed contract would be a must, but I probably wouldn't do it unless it was somebody I knew and trusted very well.

I would race it my self but I will be on vacation in baleize . What would be a fair price to charge to lease a car like this? The first guy that contacted me was Tavo Helmund , and also Jerry spencer called me any body have any input on the reliability of theese guys I know Jerry but no nothing about Tavo.

IT DEPENDS ON WHO IT IS AND WHAT KIND OF BACKING THEY HAVE .THIER HISTORY .AND SORTS .I LONED MY CAR OUT IN 91 .WHATEVER HAPPEND TO IT WAS THIER RESPONSABILITY. PERIOD .WORKED OUT FINE NOT A SCRATCH . BUT BUT .WHAT CAN YOU LIVE WITH THATS UP TO YOU .

If it's Rebelracewriter wanting the car.....

DON'T DO IT!!!

LMAO

:lol::lol::lol:

just a little info on how we do it with the allison cars.

we get the rent up front as well as a credit card with a $10,000. miniman,and we hold th card till repairs are finished and paid for,also contract stipulating all mthis.

LAC

I would race it my self but I will be on vacation in baleize .

Heres were i can help you out :huh: . this is something pretty importart, so why don't you go ahead and go race and i'll go on vacation for you and you don't have to worry about no lease or contracts. sounds good to me :lol::lol::lol:

Heres were i can help you out . this is something pretty importart, so why don't you go ahead and go race and i'll go on vacation for you and you don't have to worry about no lease or contracts. sounds good to me

I would but I dont think my girlfriend would go for that .Thanks for looking out for me though.;)

Archived