Driver4Hire

30 members have voted

1. 1. Reschedule Date of Races

• May 13
    • May 20
    • May 27
    • June 3
    • Sometime later in the season

March 3rd him and I launched that other forum. The same day he was stripped of his moderator abilities (which makes sense) and then placed on the moderator approval. Also no clue what the difference between 6th and 3rd make. ok ok Back on topic.

Back to the topic... No matter what date is set no one is going to be happy you set it for the 20th the 27th or the 3rd. If you try to run double features you pay double the purse with 1 set of front/back gate admission unless there is a sponsor for all of the second purses... I kinda like the break as well

Marc,

Preach on Preacher MAN......

We were headed to SAS when the race was cancelled and probably wont make the June 3rd race but its just a race when compared to FAMILY. I havent met Rick but he seems genuine in his efforts to help the drivers/teams with their complaints, that hasnt happened in awhile.

Rick, hope your mother has a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Jay you are as biased as they come.

Once again Jason you have truely overstepped the boundaries of truth.

1.) Despite being paid for TXSZ and USRA stuff, I traveled to Houston to help Chuck with the first TSRS webcast show----FOR FREE. The other two races conflict with other commitments in Corpus and Abilene

2.) During the THR webcast, I helped Chuck/THR by announcing the Hobby Stock and TSRS races---I was paid 1 Dr. Pepper

2.a) Pat and I agreed to use each others recaps for the nights race reports.

3.) I have ALWAYS told Mary Ann that if she ever needs help or Pat can't be there that I'll gladly lend a hand.

4.) I made a business decision when deciding which site to write for. TXSZ was paying me and TXR wanted my work for free. GEEZ, what a choice. You have chosen to take this personally!! Bobby and I have no problems, Christine and I have no problem, Chuck and I have no problems. If I was getting paid by the SA Paper and the Austin paper wanted my stuff for free, do you think I'd send it to Austin????? Maybe you should retake that business class in college!!

If you want to slam me, it doesn't mean crap to me. Just get your freaking facts straight first!!!!! <_<

This is like a game of Japanese Ping Pong. What I want to know is WHICH ONE OF YOU TWO has that OVER HAND KILL SHOT?

I feel like renting a boxing ring with those BIG BLOW UP GLOVES and let you two at one another...

God grow up...

Rick, Enjoy your time with your Mom. Our thoughts and Prayers are with her & your Family. Thank You very much for ALL that you have done for Us...

Archived