the new tony stewart?

Crazyhorse

there is a difference between those of us with anger management problems and those who are just totally spoiled a$$ brats. i never considered myself a 17 fan.......but kenseth showed alot more self control than i would have been able to do...stewart wants to think he the next coming , he trys to act like the next coming , he hopes you believe he's the next coming..............BUT HE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE............i guess that is why he is at the level he is at , nobody from a saturday night level ever put his pompous ass on the ground after idiotic crab like the crab he got away with today?

............and in his own words , they get what's coming to them[edited out by Nick Holt, 2/19/06]

Shawn,

Totally argee with what you said. At that point Matt had nothing to lose. I would have taken him out too. And, does this mean when you make it to the big league you will be Thanking Brian? LOL

Reb,

Those where my thoughts too. What a hippocrit. How ever you spell that.

Rosie,

Nope, it didn't surprise me at all. I knew in time the real Tony would come out again. He's just been trying to behave lately.

No amount of fines or penalties or even suspension for a week or two will change Tony Stewart. Only thing that will change him is somebody kickin his ass once, and I dont think it will be long before it happens. He is the most cocky SOB that theres been in a long time. I cant see why everybody boo's Kurt Busch, he is nothing close to the way Tony Stewart is. And I'm in no way a fan of any Hendrick car, let alone Kyle Busch, but he should not have been penalized in his run in with Tony Stewart. Stewart beat and banged with him all the way down the backstretch. And Stewart should've been parked after the deal with Matt, that was plain as day what he was tryin to do in that deal. Park him, none of this end of the longest line bullshit.

And another thing, I'm tired of hearing about Chad Knaus. He cheated, for the seventh or eight time got caught, and deserves to be at home. In my opinion, he shouldnt be allowed back after being caught this many times. The whole team should've been sent home. But fag boy ended up winnin the race.

But wait.......he might not have passed tech yet.......

However, it was a pretty good race, quite a few lead changes, a bunch of different leaders. Nobody drove off and dominated the whole thing. Better than the past few years at Daytona.

Edited by HoosierDaddy

lots of pissing and moaning. in my opinion the most screwed up thing was that nascar did not red flag the race on the last caution to leave a couple more green flag laps.

bottom line is that i am glad that there is something to talk about in the zone now

But wait.......he might not have passed tech yet.......

doesn't matter either way, they wont take the win away from him........he should have been parked for the 500 for failing the post qualifying tech, a fine and knaus getting a couple weeks off wont stop them from doing it again, but having the whole 48 team miss a race might make them think twice next time........pretty disappointed in stewarts actions in the race, he should have been parked after his little tantrum.......and how many times did they mention knaus not being there?......also thought it was funny how the confetti totally covered johnson's car in victory lane.........im sure lowes really loved that.........

got to listen and watch a little of the nascar "in car".and had it on tony's channel to see his incar and audio, let me tell you,that tony's is a sailor in a racecar,heard alot of,tell this MF this and tell this MF that, quite a few times from him.Wish it hadnt of been bad weather and all the incars keep going out,which makes me wonder if it was because of the weather or the language some of em were using.Have to say it was interesting.

Edited by Tommy33

NASCAR usually sees things different than what the fans see. Poor Kyle Busch, he was worried about driving too aggressively, wondered if he was the one causing the accidents, NASCAR still made and example of him even though there was a lot more things going on with other drivers. Just wish there was no caution there towards the end, would have had different results.

Josh,

I agree, Tony Stewart is the most intresting personality they got. (JMO) He is also the best driver they got... he is great in everything he gets in. Nascar needs stuff like this or else we wouldn't give a rats @$$ next week. I enjoy watchin Stewart race and then tell the truth after it's all over. It sucks when they give you the politicaly correct answer. He is the only one that has the balls to say what everyone needs to hear!

Brad

Edited by TAMS boy

nascar hasnt seen a driver like tony since dale died

i am talking about the bump and run , also the side drafting that tony was doing :P

"the next coming".................he is and never will be 1/2 the man earnhardt presented himself as.

the side drafting is what got him bend out of shape with the 17 , he couldn't handle it.(jmo)

Stewart can use that side drafting excuse all he wants...the fact is...Kenseth was the most consistant car,when it came to working his way back to the front....he did it on the low side,high side,and even once by himself when there was a six car draft....Stewart took out what seemed to him to be his main competition...with the fifteenth place finish,Kenseth goes to one of his favorite tracks with almost his highest points start...the 17 team will look back at the restraint as a possible championship maker.

Tony is a good driver but he is a big [edited out by Nick Holt, 2/21/06] ....

WOW!!!! can't have that kinda language around here...........where is big brother?

HOLY BAD WORD BATMAN!!!!!! will some one catch it in time , before another innoccent mind is tortured?

i agree poprivet he is a richard.

tony is no saint ,but he can drive a race car ,their is a lot more to the story than you saw on tv, i was their and heard the raido conversation of matt ...if you would have heard it you would have booed him too , this all started saturday and jeffy boy was also involved .....it was good racing even though the humidity was 100% long live the king #11........see ya at the track johnny kellough...

Smoke is as good as Dale ever was!

He's very good, and that's why I was originally a 20 fan.

But at some point, I tend to grow tired of people who come across as cocky as Stewart. So I've moved on....

Go #99 - Carl Edwards is the man! and he still seems to be completely enamored with being a Cup driver. I'm sure that will change someday, but for now, he's the one I'm pulling for. His number is cool too! :lol: