Stolen yard karts

Owen,

If you know of any pics of the karts, please send the pics to me so I can post them here. No one likes a thief and we can all be on the lookout if we know what we're looking for.

Nick

OK, Lone Star Speedzone members... let's keep a sharp eye out for those karts as well as the 4-wheeler.

They probably will show up for sale on Craigs List or another auction-type website.

Nick

There is a $1000.00 Reward for information leading to the arrest and or return of these Karts and 4 wheeler..

DONT NEED A CASH REWARD ...JUST FINDING THEM IS A REWARD , PLUS NAILING THAT BLANKS THAT TOOK EM ..BUT IF I FIND EM ILL TAKE A TACO .. OR A SET OF NEW TIRES FOR MY JEEP .OR OR ....REALLY SERIOUS NOTE ..THEY ARE LOW LIFES AND WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE .....WORST THING THEY CAN DO I GET RACERS AFTER THEM . THERES A RACER ON EVERY CORNER ..FBI AINT GOT DIDDLY...

Yeah Nick. I couldn't match it up perfectly with any one of them either. But who knows, a little creative cutting here, welding there, could be done in minutes. It looks a little odd being painted all flat black. Just thought gordo might want to check it out.

doesnt really look like any of the cart pics. all of the pics look like they have a blue motor with a funky exhaust pipe. the one in the craigslist pic looks like a yard cart painted flat black. the black paint does make it look sketchy though, you never know. with the difference in the bars, the wheels, the motor and exhaust they sure went thru a lot of trouble to steal them to put a lot of work into disguising them. good luck finding the missing carts.

The one on craigslist is an old Manco cart, probably 10 years old or better. It is built similar to the Manco cart I have for the grandkid.

The stolen carts have those blue engines that everyone races on the dirt tracks.

Keep in mind - under Texas law you find someone in possession of these you may detain them until the arrival of a peace officer!

And you may use anything short of deadly force to do so (unless of course you are met with deadly force - then "boys have at it!").

I don't condone or recommend vigilantism - but folks need to know the GOOD people are in control of this fine state.

The last car show I went to I was part of the host club - so had to help break down the booth and load all the stuff in the trailer. When I came back to my truck there was someone sitting in the passenger seat fiddling with the radio. The truck HAD been locked but the windwing was popped. He was QUITE surprised that I knew my right to detain - and used it. He was charged with B&E and had warrants so was taken into custody after spending a VERY fun filled (and only slightly painful after he chose to resist and try to bulldog me down to run) ten minutes in my custody.

I do condone and highly recomend vigilantism...I also like the use of extream unnecessary force and I get a kick out of police brutality. I just prefer to call it TEXAS JUSTICE.

ford27 is not a legal council and should not be considered to have any knowledge general or made up of the current laws of texas, nor should his advice be considered appropriate for most circumstances. ford27 has been know to over exaggerate his hostility towards criminals and persons of just plain stupid nature and all opinions are his and in no way reflect the views of anybody or anything else whatsoever. although ford27 is dead right about beating the snot out of any criminal on sight found in possession of your stuff it should only be attempted in south texas where the deserts are big enough to hide a body where no one will find him/ her or them

Last night someone stole all of James parks yard karts they are homemade and painted fluorescent colors if any see's them or noticed them last night please call Owen Pittman at 361-548-0669

ALso there was a 250 Suzuki 4 wheeler with them.

Owen,

You might want to call Tommy @ Texas Kart's 210-805-9166 if you haven't already. Also, Jorge Mendoza is a member on here. Nick can give you his screen name. He sells kart's down in the valley area.

Hope they are found.....

Mark

Jorge,

I do condone and highly recomend vigilantism...I also like the use of extream unnecessary force and I get a kick out of police brutality. I just prefer to call it TEXAS JUSTICE.

ford27 is not a legal council and should not be considered to have any knowledge general or made up of the current laws of texas, nor should his advice be considered appropriate for most circumstances. ford27 has been know to over exaggerate his hostility towards criminals and persons of just plain stupid nature and all opinions are his and in no way reflect the views of anybody or anything else whatsoever. although ford27 is dead right about beating the snot out of any criminal on sight found in possession of your stuff it should only be attempted in south texas where the deserts are big enough to hide a body where no one will find him/ her or them

YOU EVER HEARD OF cruel and unusual punishment .......... ..i say what ever it takes ...where can i sign up for your club ..

YOU EVER HEARD OF cruel and unusual punishment .......... ..i say what ever it takes ...where can i sign up for your club ..

THIEF = BEAT THERE A$$ TO "H E DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS"

Archived