HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HiTech

I want the world to know  MY GREAT  SON IS 30 NOW AS OF FRIDAY .  and   my wonderful  WIFE LORRIANE  OF 35  years plus  IS 29  today, i  have to be safe with that age you know  ...     ONE CANT ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER ...   

Edited by HiTech

Happy Birthday to Josh and Lorraine.  It has been my honor to have worked with your wife for several years at San Antonio Speedway and to get to know your son through his racing endeavors.

And thanks for being a good friend over the years, Mike.

Nick

2 minutes ago, NickHolt said:

Happy Birthday to Josh and Lorraine.  It has been my honor to have worked with your wife for several years at San Antonio Speedway and to get to know your son through his racing endeavors.

And thanks for being a good friend over the years, Mike.

Nick

WOW YOU ARE AWAKE THIS EARLY .... ALWAYS  a pleasure nick  its an honor to have you as a friend .. 

23 hours ago, rails said:

Happy Birthday to the very ones you are closest to. Hope they had a good day. 

THANKS   they had a great weekend..and me i  got to eat some good food over the weekend . after 2800 mile trip around some states where food wasnt all that good i made it  up lol . now this weekend it  carries over to our 35th anniversary of 38 years dang time flys ... going to take all of us shopping at the outlets and then eat again at the mill in greene ... ..christmas in october ..