good luck

HiTech

THANKS arob sometimes your good sometimes your lucky trick or treat racing last night .one tried the trick and lost and two others took over second and third season finish could have gone either way .I missed the set up did not get a good read on the track and stayed with  the wrong set up .still did not get our earned feature this year but wont hear much complaining bout our season I suppose you could not really ask for more ..jesse and I learned a lot this year and hope to improve next year ..in fact last night was the first race I seen jesse really look like a dirt racer he had to step over  too the slide driving style  the 33 all over him and give it to 33 for a   clean race ..now jesse is out from under the he cant go race anywhere else rule ..i37 is next up...play time ..and congratz to the 889 .

Actually , rails , it was a real quiet night. They only ran features and started heads up and combined with a somewhat low car count in Street and Sportmods not a lot of action up front. E-Mods were the best race of the night in my opinion with 17 taking the green and hard , clean racing throughout. Pure Stocks a lot of good racing behind the front two.On to I-37 next weekend.

As of now only Sportmods and Pure Stocks. It has been announced that USMTS modified tour will be here Feb 22 ,23 and 24. Three full shows each night $2000 to win Thursday , $3000 to win on Friday and $4000 to win on Saturday. At least that's what it has been.More info to follow. USMTS is not to be missed!

• 2 weeks later...

As of now high of 84 Friday with a low of 64. Cool front overnight with what they called a thin line of showers then clear and sunny Sat with a high of 79 low of 50. So come on down! Should be a lot of Pure Stocks for sure.Hopefully Sportmods will be like it used to be now they are using IMCA rules with exception of headers.

Archived