Talladega tv ratings

arob

johns response in their comments rings a bell ..but no one is listening up in france land ....if jr was the face of nascar why hasn't all the tracks filled the seats ..my bet is he brings a ton of what shows up though .....it comes down to the bs show the tracks they race at the cars the cost to get in to a race

I don't care how many cute faces they bring n to drive it isn't going to bring back nascar till they get back to their roots ...add a couple of big dirt track races ..

The old days are gone, the roots are gone, get over it. People watch on the Ipads, Iphones, internet, etc. The did not give billions for nothing. The brass at Nascar negotiated one heck of a deal. Tracks and drivers will survive without any old timers in the stands.

NASCAR at Devils Bowl would be cool!

I'd think for 40 cup cars you'd almost need a mile track like Indy, Springfield or Duquoin.....I'd have added Syracuse, but it's gone now. :angry: I'm not sure if the mile track in Sacramento still races/exists.....Maybe PAPosse could check it out....

Actually at one time there were some 1.5 mile dirt tracks too......One was in Hammond near where I grew up....it was gone long before I was around though.....Just some useless Indiana track history for you... http://www.kalracing.com/autoracing/roby_speedway__a_history.htm

The Sacramento Mile is hosting AMA Motorcycles this year. There is a mile track in Phoenix too that hosts the AMA this weekend for the first time in 30 years. Seems the AMA Flat Track Motorcycles are making a bit of a comeback as I have seen and heard a lot more advertising about them lately.

I don't know anything about the bikes, other than recognizing a few riders names. But I would love to see them live on the mile. I did see them on a 5/8 track in Middletown, NY many years ago. That was a good show too.

I am not sure what kind of upgrades they would need to put full size stock cars out there.

The Sacramento Mile is hosting AMA Motorcycles this year.

Very peculiar thing.....after posting that about mile dirt tracks.....Guess what pops up on my fb news feed.....You guessed it an ad for the OKC AMA flat track event....on a 1 mile track.....Either big brother is watching or Nick is selling our posts since this net neutrality thing.....LMAO

Archived