June 6 Race Canceled!

MCreacy

We are very sorry but do to circumstances beyond our control we are canceling the race scheduled for Saturday June 6. We will honor pit passes and ticket stubs at the next race on July 11th, August 8th, or on October 10th. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause anyone and hope to see all back on the other race dates.

Interesting post in the TPS section, wonder what the "expected low car counts in some classes" were. Looked like at least a dozen in all the classes with more wanting to come, only one class was under ten. Guess a lot of other people said they weren't coming back.

becka 29 we traveled to or started towards two tracks three races and have yet to turn a lap in competition have spent a ton of money just toget to those rained out races last race at kyle alone cost over $800 .00 and that's the low side and not one lap of comp ..now that is wasted money to a point we did get practice in .. one thing is for sure the tracks have lost way more than i racing is a gamble and we all have lost so far weather is batting 100000000000 .. one thing i can say both cts and ccs against all odds knowing the loss they could and most likely will take tried their best to race ...and this weekend would have probably been a bigger loss for ccs ..but man do i feel your pain as do every one else ...bad luck .bad year .with bad timing .

Yes, we all are upset. Yes, we are all disappointed. Yes we all lost money and put in a lot of effort to get ready for an event that didn't happen... or maybe three or four in a row.

But imagine how disappointed, broke and discouraged the track owner must be at this turn of events.

How about if we all stop bitching about how we got screwed, lost money, or whatever, and thank those who worked so hard to give us a place to race.

What good does it do to get on a public forum and be all negative? Does it make things better? Nope. It just makes the promoter feel like he's being attacked, makes those doing the complaining look like complainers and makes anyone who happens by to read (we get over 10,000 unique visitors a month to this site, most of whom just lurk and never post a thing) think we're just a bunch of complainers down here in Texas.

Nick

Look, the absolute bottom line is that mother nature has not been nice to anyone that has had plans to do any outdoor activities. Add this to the hard work that the track owners, managers and teams that have put in endless hours to even try to race knowing it was going to rain anyway. The next race will be interesting to attend. Please, as a driver and a fan, just take a step back take a deep breath and re-focus. If we throw wood into the fire because we feel the need to point fingers, it's only going to worsen an already tough racing season. I wish everybody good luck, be happy we still have the few places to race whether near or far.

One good race and this will all be forgotten!! I hope but it's true mother nature has been beating us up this year.. Cars and tracks alike.. Fix the track, we'll continue to work on our cars and hopefully get the chance to race the next scheduled race!! Then we can complain about that stupid #????? car!! :angry:

Archived