Results and points

videomama

thankms donna.lets see if the 5 car shows his video.

That was some pretty darn aggressive driving on his part. Looked like it was an intentional hit to me!! Hope Lalo is able to get his car back together.

..aggressive .yep .you have to be in that class .your on the edge each and every lap if you want to run up front.high powered light weight short wheel base cars will keep you on you toes .you push those cars for every ounce of speed every lap or ride in the back .. i already knew that last year when i ran with em .just to be with the leaders was hell on your nerves and hard and tiring .but fun .ill watch the video if dona has it .i really dont think it was intentional . but i could be wrong ..

Looked to me the 5 car went in high in 1-2 and Lalo had a good run and tried to split the lapper and the 5 and clipped the 5 but from the top of the front straight stands hard to tell if the 5 turned left or not on this video. I hope it wasn't intentional, didn't seem like it on either part.

Please don't take this wrong but atleast lalo had the guts to admit what he did in his car. Maybe others can catch on to this

I HAD TO BEAT IT OUT OF HIM ..LOL , YOU WILL FIND THERE ARE MORE DRIVERS OUT THERE WHO WILL ADMIT THEIR MISTAKE ..I HAD TO EAT CROW MORE THAN ONCE .NOT VERY TASTY NEEDS MORE SALT . ...SORTA DRY ..BUT WORTH IT .

Archived