Practice

craneop00

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Good, I got my checkbook ready!!!

Not sure if your thinking of usin the buddy of ours but due to bad runins with bouncing checks i believe he no longer accepts them. Actually believe he is in process of taking action on some alteady

huh? what? bluebayouracing21 can get us free decals, just ask him how. HE GOT THE HOOK -UP.

Good, I got my checkbook ready!!!

Not sure if your thinking of usin the buddy of ours but due to bad runins with bouncing checks i believe he no longer accepts them. Actually believe he is in process of taking action on some alteady

huh? what? bluebayouracing21 can get us free decals, just ask him how. HE GOT THE HOOK -UP.

10/4 was just trying to help

Here you go blewboy

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=53662

hey guys if you are in need of any numbers,logos or decals for you race vehicle please feel to contact me. our facebook page is www.facebook.com/xtremegraphix951 or email at marcdanielian@gmail.com we will take care of all your race car numbering for you. thank you and good luck this year and be safe.

here is some work we have done.

post-3-1363993631.jpgpost-3-1363993635.jpg

Well hell, I know that. They probably wanna get paid for the work they do. Might be why you don't use them.

listen dude im calling you out if your man enough to go ahead and meet me somewhere instead of talk shit behind a computer screen then lets get it on im tired of this shit man up and call me with a time and place to meet if your a man if not ill find you eventually and i dont talk behind a computer i say what i got to say to peoples faces so here you go call me lets meet 3615376104

Archived