2013 PICS

RobbinsSr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
;)2013 season food for thought: How about in June we take all of these beautiful pictures of cars that you have submitted for this thread (that clearly demonstrates the passion and pride that you have in your vehicles) and RE-submit pictures of them again in their present state at that time? It would kind of be a before/during/after thread. Just edit your own post and I'm pretty sure that Nick will handle the line up of putting them together (I hope). Think of it as an experiment to see if you wound up on the "good side of the law"

;)2013 season food for thought: How about in June we take all of these beautiful pictures of cars that you have submitted for this thread (that clearly demonstrates the passion and pride that you have in your vehicles) and RE-submit pictures of them again in their present state at that time? It would kind of be a before/during/after thread. Just edit your own post and I'm pretty sure that Nick will handle the line up of putting them together (I hope). Think of it as an experiment to see if you wound up on the "good side of the law"

I agree. It would be interesting to see how people keep their car after a few races.

READY for HMP on saturday after blowing up Transmission during practice. Tuesday.

post-11951-1362105455.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived