I have a Dwarf car and want to make some laps.

outlaw

I had a Dwarf car fall into my hands and want to run it next year. Do you think I could come down and run a few laps during one of your Dec. events. I have some work to do to it and I am hoping to have it ready for a test run by then.

I had a Dwarf car fall into my hands and want to run it next year. Do you think I could come down and run a few laps during one of your Dec. events. I have some work to do to it and I am hoping to have it ready for a test run by then.

Outlaw, by all means, bring that badboy down and we will give you every opporutnity to hotlap it as much as possible!

Feel free to give me a call @ 956 212 1723 (Eddie Tabor, director of competition)

I am hoping to make it for the Dec. 8th race. I don't know how much racing I will be doing as I have never done this before. The car I have is one of the old T.D.C.A. cars and hasn't run for a while, but it should be interesting.

I am hoping to make it for the Dec. 8th race. I don't know how much racing I will be doing as I have never done this before. The car I have is one of the old T.D.C.A. cars and hasn't run for a while, but it should be interesting.

Hey Wright racing, where are you out of? How many cars can you get to go? We are out of Corpus Christi.

Hey Wright racing, where are you out of? How many cars can you get to go? We are out of Corpus Christi.

My Dwarf car is ready to go. B)

Well I got the carbs cleaned up and it is running much better. I still need some driving shoes and my helmet is on back order. Oh and I need two dirt tires but I think I know where I can get a couple. joker said he is coming and he is going to check with some of the other drivers. Do we need a neck restraint to run down there? I'm still trying to come up with one.

Lets see with Joker, Racer77, Wrightracing and me that makes 4 I think 2 more Corpus cars were talking about about making the trip so there is 6, Heck we may get enough to make it interesting.

Well I got the carbs cleaned up and it is running much better. I still need some driving shoes and my helmet is on back order. Oh and I need two dirt tires but I think I know where I can get a couple. joker said he is coming and he is going to check with some of the other drivers. Do we need a neck restraint to run down there? I'm still trying to come up with one.

Lets see with Joker, Racer77, Wrightracing and me that makes 4 I think 2 more Corpus cars were talking about about making the trip so there is 6, Heck we may get enough to make it interesting.

Outlaw, neck restraint devices are not required, but recommended!

Archived