IN-N-OUT burger

jracer98

IN-N-OUT burger opened here in Dallas and people are losing their dang minds. Huge crowds, long lines, traffic snarled.....

Gimme a double double animal style with a side of crisp fries, no sauce....dude :D

jay

I was up for training laast week. They said people had been camped out for days to be the first ones in the door...

You have got to try your fries animal style! :D

Same thing happened down here with the first Crispy Creme....and their do-nuts really suck!

I worked at Randolph AFB when the first krispy kreme opened in San Antonio; three different co-workers took the morning off and waited in line 5 hours to get a dozen each. They all had a "deer in the headlight" look when I asked them why they didn't just run up to south Austin and get them--less than two hours up there and back, and no line by then. Of course, i got "well, it's the new place in San Antonio".

Whatever......

While attending a school in Cali, I went to in-n-out about three different times; tried something different each time, and still think it was OK. Nothing that is going to make me wait hours in line.

I saw the same thing in Odessa in 93/94. They opened a Taco Bell that I would tow past on the way to the track on Friday nights. Every person in Odessa was there in line or in the drive thru. I remember thinking, "It's just a taco , people" :D

jay

I like them yeller ones too. I remember when Dunkin Donuts was alive and those were good too. Krispy Kreme is also good.

Growing up in So Cal where In n Out started I have always been big for the In N Out Burger!

The hype is that NOTHING is ever frozen, they get their beef (85/15) locally fresh with no fillers and press the patties themselves, the bread is fresh baked daily and the veggies delivered every morning fresh, they even cut their fries from fresh whole taters unlike most other fast food joints! they toss the old veggies every night, (many of them if close to homeless shelters etc donate to feed the unfortunate).

And yes they know the power of motorsports sponsorship - they have sponsered many of the guys I used to race with and for as well as drags, score, and other types of racing.

In-N-Out Burger currently sponsor Melanie Troxel in the NHRA Funny Car and Pro Mod. We go to California at least twice a year and while we are there I eat it at least twice always get a double double with fries animal style. The only burger around here I have found close is P Terry's. When we came back from Hawaii a couple weeks ago we stopped at In-N-Out on our way back from the airport to my inlaws house and they were getting ready to close to public at 10:00 well a bus load of military personnel showed up and they kept the doors open for them to get there food. From what my wife tells me working for them is not like working for mcdonalds or any other fast food chain. She said when in high school everybody wanted to work there because they actually paid really good something like $10 dollars an hour to full time and $7 to part time where as the others were minimum wage.

Here is pics of the cars they sponsor:

post-19-1305755216.jpg

post-19-1305755228.jpg

The BEST burgers are cooked on the pit in my back yard. No brag just fact. :lol:

you must be the only one eating them then ..or a threat of a pointed shotgun gets thier vote ..................the best burgers away from home .is ussualy mom and pop joints ..not mass produced and alot of pride goes into those burgers ....i use to drive 60 miles just to eat at a mom and pops place in sandia tex ...heck id eat two of em knowing it maybe awhile before i got back ....every thing they made was fresh ..fresh ground meat ..and fresh from the garden in the back yard veggies ..

Is In n Out the best? No, but it is a good burger.... I have had a couple and thought man the quality has gone down to go back to the same one and it was better...

You can be guaranteed if we go to PIR we stop.... Land at LAX, we stop.... If there is one within 10 miles we go!

Archived