rebelracewriter to make his HOT Spwy. debut

rebelracewriter

Yep, that's right fans(lol), Heart O' Teaxs Spwy. in Waco has asked me to participate in their annual DJ/Celebrity race this Friday night June 27th. Hopefully anyway!!! First the car that I will be picked to drive has to survive it's regular races. I hear there may be a ringer involved, and an aggressive woman driver. I can deal with aggressive women!! LOL But I'll do my best and just want to be able to drive the guys car back on the trailer.

HOT will also be having their big fireworks show this weekend due to a shortage of qualified personel to shoot them on JUly 4th.

Pictures, we want pictures. Video would be better!

If I wasn't on call at work this weekend, it'd be worth driving to Elm Mott to see this fiasco--oops! I meant this event.

By the way, Jay, I don't think there's a Hooter's in Waco. A few years back, a friend of mine from Waco took me to some place near the track, but there were more tatoos than teeth in the joint! :lol:

LMAO @ Randy----look for my mullet! Gee Thanx!

Man what a blast!!!!!! That's the most fun you can have with your clothes on. LOL How'd the top two pass tech for the Cruiser class anyway? LOL Started sixth, finished third, not bad for my second attempt at dirt racing. I got beat a Street Stock and Pure Stock, while I was in a Cruiser. The slowest class in the food chain. With one of the DJ's totalling out a Cruiser car last year, the guys weren't so ready to give their cars up so they had to recruit from faster classes. After staying in Waco and going to Cowtown on Sat. night, it'll take me till tonight to get my story written. But I need to thank several people here.

First to Jeremy Knight for allowing a total stranger to jump in his car and race with a group of other novice racers.

Then to Mike and Chase Glick for the loan of the helmet and drivers suit. I want to borrow it more often, I had all these cute young ladies following me around all night, since it had Chase's name on it. LOL And Bugs Drake for use of the neck brace.

To my friends/extended racing family for all the cheering and encouragement. Along with the drivers and crews that gave me tips on driving and line to run.

Last but least to HOT Spwy, The Adamcik's and staff for the invitation to race and the VIP spread they put out for all us wannabe racers.

I'll be calling the Zack and Jim show(Waco radio station) to give 'em the business on Monday morning. I've nicknamed Zack the Wall Killer(Sorry kellfree)LOL Zack Owen was last years winner and crashed, while Jim finished ahead of me.

J M Hallas

RAT Traxx racing paper

3rd overall, 1st in class 2003 DJ/Celebrity race. LMAO

Archived