DANICA GOES NASCAR

Rookie49

in IRL i dont think shes got to worry-she could probably hold her own against most of them-now if we were talking about craftsman trucks,danica would have some trouble,she could hire ann wolfe from austin(the baddest women on the planet) as a body guard to do her dirty work if she ran in that series,ann could whip all those truck drivers a@#%* in a heartbeat,even big bad jimmy spencer

they were saying something on Wind Tunnel today about "The Slap"-good to hear she aint taking No S*#%

Until she catches a right hook to the nose... then she will think twice. The minute you leave it alone, the minute she says, "What, you got beat up by a woman?". But the minute you do something back, "I can't believe you hit a woman!". Yadi, yadi yadi.... She is like 4'9" and weighs like 90 lbs, ask Robby Gordon.

Tim

Not that she needs me to defend her ....................... but if you watched the race Sunday, the incident and its many replays, it was very clear what occurred. She was moving past him on the outside, holding her line. She didn't pinch him down. He was pushing up in every corner.

In that particular corner, as she moved past, he chose not to lift in order to get the car to turn, but continued to drift up until they touched at 200+. He stuck her in the fence, his right front touching her left rear. You can't rub those cars together.

What an idiot. Doubt he'll be around much longer, one way or the other.

I dunno.

Its a toss up between Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, and Kasey Kahne on the chick fight. Maybe Michael Waltrip can be the trophy girl for the winner... :ph34r:

Now if it was Sumo wrestling I think Jimmy Spencer could take Tony Stewart.

Speaking of Trophy Girls what ever happened to that Bobby Chaffee character? :blink: