Found this pic

Josh42

Josh,

Saw an interview of her a couple of weeks ago when the IRL raced at Colorado, and the Nascar West ran a support race with them. She was asked about Danica Patrick's impact on racing and how that had effected women in racing in general.

Her response was very encouraging and positive. I thought she handled the interview exceptionally well.

i posted about a month ago on larrys business ventures in the south pacific.....now you talk about a guy that spans out and always hard at it.....just got word a few days ago that larry is in saudi arabia pitching a new bio fuel to some extended royal family members. he never seizes to amaze me. if it goes as well as that restaurant, he's as good as gold....who would have ever thought there was man like this amongst us. give em hell larry!

i posted about a month ago on larrys business ventures in the south pacific.....now you talk about a guy that spans out and always hard at it.....just got word a few days ago that larry is in saudi arabia pitching a new bio fuel to some extended royal family members. he never seizes to amaze me. if it goes as well as that restaurant, he's as good as gold....who would have ever thought there was man like this amongst us. give em hell larry!

Well I'll be. That son of a gun stole my renewable bio fuel idea! Larry, my people will be talking to your people soon. Next thing you know he'll be stealing my Lighter-Than-Air chassis design too.

And where did you hear that about him being in the S. Pacific, Shawn Paul? He started that story himself to cover up the fact that he was actually in Alaska setting up an oil exploration company to drill right next to those caribou mating grounds you read so much about.

And someone else told me that in his spare time he was talking to Jerry Jones about a deal for the Dallas Cowboys to play half their home games next season at the Texas Events Center.

Nick Holt

nick , that thin air chassis- back in july i heard he was at tx. world speedway with some aggie engineers....they were trying to work out some of the flaws of mass vs. gravity, when they "stumbled" on to this new fuel....and i know he was in the south pacific last week because i heard he was offerring discounted sushi and pasta to any new orleans refugee that happen to come to indonesia....i miss him to gunnar, but a man of his caliber is gonna go where this adventure we call life will take him. i'm just proud as hell to say i knew him. RACER X FOR ZAR OF MONGOLIA!!!!!!