The Chase

Josh42

Josh-

I tend to agree with you: Stewart to win, even though he has all five Roush drivers in the mix; but I'll be rooting for Mark Martin.

What will be really interesting is to see what the TV ratings do against football and with the two most popular drivers in NASCAR, Earnhardt and J. Gordon, out of the chase...

Tq,

I'm sorry but you are wrong. The most popular driver is still in. He drives the #48 Lowe's Chevrolet. (Oh, I guess you mean other peoples most popular drivers, not mine.) haha

There is no question who I think will win the championship, ME!!!!

Mona Turner

#19 SAS WOW rookie

Every February, I go to Vegas. And I pick the long shots (paying more than 40 to 1) to win the Cup. For 2004, I spent $5 each on Rusty, Jeremy, and Sterlin.

For 2005, I only bought one ticket...... Biffle. Wish I'd have bought one for Rusty....... I'm sure he was a long shot back in February.

BTW - My Biffle ticket is not for sale.

makes you wonder if jack's going to be giving some team orders out during the chase-like to see mark get one myself,he deserves it.

Tommy,

Your not suggesting for one moment that Jack would ask his other drivers to lay down for someone else to win... And I know your definately not saying that he would have his guys block or anything like that now are ya' ??? After all if it DOESn't happen at the local level what would ever make someone think it would happen in NASCAR? ;o)

Now before someone (Nick) edits this, it is just my opinion... Not to be pointed at anyone person/persons...

GO #99

GOTTA LOVE THEM BACKFLIPS!!!!!