DQ's, Disciplinary actions?

spedfrk

Was anyone DQed following the pure stock race on 8-27? I heard they checked springs. Are their going to be any actions by ccms for the altercation on the track during the PS race. Maybee suspending both drivers? That kind of conduct can not be allowed in front of our fans.

When I checked the results page on the CCMS website, those two drivers were not listed so I'm sure they were at least DQ'd for the night. The disciplinary page hasn't had anything added to it since July, but that was about an hour ago. Who knows what happened as far as that goes, should be interesting to see the decisions made.

i know they will probly suspend one of them but not the other and you all know who im talking about. i mean if the (not mentioning names but we all know who) white ps wouldnt have cramed his car into the gray one in turn 3 then just maybe the gray car would of gave the white car a little room in turn 1. but the actions of the white car driver are un called for but nothing will probly come of it. :ph34r:

It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.I have to say I don't really blame what the white ps driver did as that accident was totally avoidable.I also must say that the white ps driver has been clean all year as the rest of that team has been for the most part. I really think the problem lies in you have two TAMS champions and one TAMS driver driving in the lowest class (time wise).These guys have much more experience and knowledge than the rest and that probably causes a lot of animosity.I just hope cooler heads prevail before someone gets hurt.

Well, I don't agree with the actions on the track, but I think most people would do the same thing if they knew it was intentionally done. Who knows what was said when they got out that the fans couldn't hear? I don't know, but it's really frustrating to be taken out of a race and then to see the damage done and if one of the guys is chirping at you at the same time, he may hit a boiling point. Either way, I just hope everyone can get over it and move on and I think it was a fair call as well. Who knows, maybe the "white" car has to buy a new helmet and that's why he wasn't fined :lol:

Archived