THR LAST WEEK

Budman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, TQ, I know. Perhaps this will resolve the matter. Check out his post above. Then, next time you see him, discreetly whisper in his ear that there IS no restroom in the infield at THR.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought the same thing when I read that post. I thought maybe he snuck down there and ducked down behind the old guard rail. :lol:

I wasnt there so my input really doesnt matter but do you think if it was someone else that got into you leleand it wouldnt be such a big deal. Its like everyone thrives off of bashing young talent on here. And why does everyone have to refer to kyle as the kid or that kid?

Colt just like we called you Poneyboy I call Kyle the kid,because he is a kid

to an old man like me.As far as bashing Kyle(The Kid) I have backed him

up several time on this message board.Kyle when are you going to get that new flat top hair cut?lol

Kyle and I were door to door for several laps in the heat race last week

and he raced me as clean as anybody else has at THR.

Colt your question might be better answered by the the people who started the thread. Questions and comments about someones driving are directed to both the young and the old . You may be a little more in tune with the young side while Leland may be with the older side. Both young and old get plenty of equal attention. He is a good kid Leland has said so himself.

Gary Ison

Ok.. its a small world.. The gentalman that got hit with the debree is the uncle of one of my wifes reps. I found out some more details.

The reason he spent 2 days in ICU is because the impact broke his Sternum.... Not good!!!

Understand there was a lot of moving of the patient when this happen... seems that wasn't a good idea!!!

Thank the man upstairs he will be ok..

Archived