Rain or Traction Control

tsrsfan

If you have a question or concern about a particular call, or whatever, please contact the officials involved.

However, I can inform you that there was no "big USRA protest at SAS" last weekend.

USRA and other racing organizations have the right, and obligation, really, to check parts, measure race vehicles, etc, as part of the process of keeping the playing field level for everyone.

For instance, last Saturday I measured a bunch of structural commponents on a number of ARTS trucks. That's the kind of stuff that tech officials are supposed to do, even if it makes that official or someone else "look stupid."

Thanks.

Nick Holt

Sounds good, who do I call and what number?

Wayne Norrell's number is 210-825-9531.

Terry Dickerson's number is 903-576-4104.

Terry has told me on a number of occasions that he is willing (wants to, actually) to talk to anyone with concerns or constructive information that will help racing in Texas grow and prosper.

Nick Holt

Aw tsrsfan,

Now you've gone back and candy-coated your remarks. That's no fun!

I remember a post on here a quite sometime ago that said the reason someone couldn't do a proper burn-out after a super late model victory was because of traction control. I thought at the time "Hummmmmmm ................. very interesting."

I am not a owner or associated with TXSZ, USRA, TAMS, SAS, THR, CCMS, HMP, TSRS, did I forget anyone? , I'm just a fan who enjoys visiting speedzone and enjoy reading opinons, views, discussions of relevant things. I am getting sick and tired of watching people start crap, I guess I have just as much option to close the windows as you do, but i'm not going to let a few sour apples ruin the experince for me or others but really... - Nick told ya who to contact so contact them... .why keep egging this on?

ah right- ah right- ah right- ......let's see some, gettin' on!!!! please nick just let it go for a little while...it could get good?

Guest The_Greek
I am getting sick and tired of watching people start crap, I guess I have just as much option to close the windows as you do, but i'm not going to let a few sour apples ruin the experince for me

lot of that crap you are referring to isnt really crap, its the opinions and concerns of drivers and loyal racefans, dont think cause Nick deletes or edits them, that it just goes away.

Now big john, I wouldn't say the "car in question has not blown them away" at sas lately and all the front runners have traction control anyway, especially that dang 5 car! You see the way that thing would come off the corner.

Archived