USRA @ SAS 8-13 Photo's now up!

SASPEEDRACER24

228 Photos now up...

On a side note it was brought to my attention that I dont take enough photos of certain drivers amoung other things... First off I try not to take more of one driver over another it just doesnt make good business sense for me and I really wouldnt do that to anyone. It is extremely difficult to keep track of how many pictures I have of any one particular driver especially when I am judging that with how many rolls of film I am using and how many classes are running... The other thing that makes a different is where people are running in the pack I try to conserve pictures and take shots where more than 1 car/truck are in the picture. Its not as easy as some think but its ok constuctive critisim never hurt anyone. I just dont want anyone to think I am biased or what not....Anywho see ya'll in Houston and if you guys need anything just ask. Just ask Rusty I might surprise you with what I might do if I can do it...

Marc you do a fantastic job with all the pictures. Thank you for your hard work. Please have all Roberts Pictures in Houston so we may get them. I will order and email you . Thanks again

Joyce Walton

Archived