SAS Sportsman Race

Sable99

In case Nick is out, I think I can answer this one...

If you have a problem with a particular call or a particular driver, please take it up with the Officials or the driver involved.  TXSZ is not the place to air these sorts of issues.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

:D:D:D

In his car or intuition?

Just kidding about Justin, of course. But when Big John mentioned "bad vibration", I was reminded of one of the strangest incidents to occur in Nascar. In 1973 Nascar Driver, and 1970 Nascar Champion, Bobby Isaac was leading the Talladega 500, when he inexplicably pitted, got out of his car and told his crew chief he quit and he should find another driver.

Much later, Buddy Baker told how Bobby had confided in him that during the race, a "voice" came to him and told him to get out of that car NOW! So, he did. Now THAT's a BAD VIBRATION!

RebelRacer-

My understanding is it was Rohmer, Garrett and Knudtson in the feature after Rohmer and Knudtson were damaged in the heat race;

haven't heard how Justin did.

Great job driving Eric... Way to go getting that car back on the track...

Out of curiosity, and in NO attempt to cause trouble, has anyone heard if Knudtson had some kind of mechanical issue at the end of the heat race or if it was driver error? Thanks to anyone whos knows, and I kinda curious so is there any chance we can keep it civil and try and not get me or anyone else deleted?

I in know way am trying to cause a problem. I just want to say we can't always find out

what happened during a race from the track. So, we come here. Someone always knows a little more than another. If we can't find out the whole story from the track we do the next best thing. Ask the biggest NASCAR junkies we can find. And this forum is a good place to start. Someone on this site will always have a little more info. And for some of us we just have to know whats going on. Its Addictive.

Boogidy Boogidy Boogidy Lets Go Racing Boys

from standing near the flag poll on pit road it did look like to 27 car was still racing, but hey these guys put on a great show saturday night, no matter how the past has been with the 2 parties they need to get over it and race like they did this past weekend, much better side by side racing.

the best racing of the night no offense JC or Robert was the sportsman feature before Rohmer got aroud Garret bumper to bumper lap after lap.

congrats to to greg rohmer great race. Robert Walton that was impressive. JC what can i say but holy crap man you are one bad dude.

dale

Justin has had some bad luck the last 3 weeks

1st week -the clutch come part

2nd week- transmission wouldnt stay in gear

3rd week - clutch again & a vibration

BUT he shaved his head this week, that is what it took for him to win last time!!!!!! We have HOPE!

PS Not the mention having to go to the back in the truck race after setting fast time and then getting ran over after avoiding the wreck.

Archived