San Antonio Speedway saturday 6-14

racerjim2

The general things in this post were about what happened this weekend at SAS, not about the past 20 years. Bad calls are bad calls, I dont care if it was a new official or an old one. I agree, they have a tough job, but if you were there, you would know what I was talking about.

why did you edit my post? there was nothing wrong. i know there are several ways too address the problems at sas and i have tried them. for some reason mike sepich did not want to hear what i had too say and he kept walking away from me. oh well. didnt mean for you to edit my post, but i was stating something i should state elsewhere. why did you get rid of that chadden24 fella? he had some legit things too say as we all do here at texasspeedzone. guess i will have too rely on that bashers messageboard from now on. sorry too cause you the trouble of editing my post. sorry i was so long in getting back here, but i am working on a deal to go racing soon. see you all at the race track. racecar25

racer25,

I think you know why I edited your post. If you sincerely do not know why, then you should PM or email me.

The other person you mentioned was warned several times to stop bashing, but, unfortunately, he kept it up. I agree that he often had a legitimate point of view and I told him so. In fact, I asked him to keep posting here, but that he had to abite by the rules here just like everybody else.

And yes, there are other sites including the one you mention, where people can go to if they want to bash others, use foul language and not respect their fellow forum members. Just because they let it happen there does not mean we will let it happen here.

Nick Holt

Archived