Wild night at SAS

shirl347

Boy was it a wild night. The sportsman drivers need to get it together. You can't win the race on the first lap. But it was a full rounded night, DQ's, people suspended, and all a round bad night for some. No one has the money to keep repairing their cars because someone thinks that they can win but punting people out of the way. Mr Dickerson told everyone in the drivers meeting that he would not put up with aggressive driving, and even went as far as going on the front straight and showing them all the black flag as a reminder(after the 3rd restart). Everyone had full warning. I don't know what they were thinking, maybe the adreneline(?)kicked in. B)

The late model race was pretty clean, except for the start. It looked like the 79 drove hard into turn one and got loose and got a little bump from the 97, had no where to go as everyone was on the gas, Joe should have kept it low, guess it was a racing deal, could had been a lot worse.

Keith Garrett got his first feature win, congrats, that was a good finish. As far as the 12 car he was doing a pretty good job trying not to get into the 6 car. You could see where he kept checking up, trying the inside outside, it was just a tough battle and when it seemed he had a run on him he would get cut off, maybe he ran out of patience or maybe it was just racing. May be it was the full moon? Maybe this, maybe that, who knows?

WAY TO GO GARRETT!!!!!!! :D GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT ONE, HOPE YOU HAVE MORE TO COME ;) GUESS I MISSED ALOT OF ACTION, BUT THE BEER WAS COLD AND THE FISH WERE JUMPIN AT ROCKPORT. :D HATE TO SEE THE SUSPENSION, GOOD TO HERE THE DQ. IF YOUR CHEATIN YOU HAD IT COMING. JMO <_<

was the illegal part confisicated?? great race in the sportsman.........a couple of torn up cars, which sucked, glad they were alright........awesome finish.......greg raced keith very clean at the end and it was a close race to the line..........congratulations to keith, he definitely earned that win last night...........also good to see doug forrest was alright, he had an ugly wreck, i know how that feels and it isnt pretty...........all in all a good night of racing............

Guest bigfat

maybe they were thinking it was a race for points and not driving miss daisy. Knudtson's pressure plate was over a pound light. There was some confusion by eric owhether the pressure plate was weighed with the fly wheel. Rule book says pressure plate only. Tator was black flagged and was susupended for next weeks race for running into the 6,that must of had a breaking problem in the middle of the turns. Dickerson also told Tator that he was getting too close to other cars coming out of the turns. Are you freaking kidding me? If your checking up in the middle of the turns it happens. Tator's crew chief is suspened for ever for telling dickerson to shove it in not so nice terms. So i guess they just need to get single file and who ever is on the pole can have the race. The fans would love that. Parades are kick ass.

CONGRATULATIONS KEITH. YOU DID ONE HELL OF A JOB. NICE CLEAN RACING BY GREG ALSO. YOU OWE US A FAT STEAK SOMEWHERE. NO DENNY'S THIS TIME. LOL.

Easy Charlie. He has a petition that says he didn't know :-). When's the fish fry? Camo 31 will bring the beer.

F. Pressure plate must be all steel construction and have a minimum weight of 13 (thirteen) pounds.

G. Flywheel must be OEM (stock) steel type, a minimum weight of fifteen (15) pounds, and have a minimum starter ring diameter, GM and Mopar 12 7/8 inches – Ford 13 ¼ inches.

Yeah, I could see how this is misleading.... :lol:

I've got nothing against Eric, but for once I would like for somebody that gets caught to step up and take responsibility.

Guest bigfat
hey chase how can that be misleading it does state the pressure plate minimum 13. and the flywheel at 15. it is not misleading to me.

:unsure: are you serious sir?

Fishfry will be scheduled pretty quick :D

I always catch something when i go fishing, :o and this time i caught my limit. <_< but that always happens when you fish at the bottom of the ice chest :blink: lmao

I think HEB has a special on catfish :D

Archived