comming attraction

they're finally gonna drill 3" holes through the blocks and take torches to all those mustangs so they don't have to hear the titty babies crying anymore? i don't know i'm just guessing...........

they're finally gonna drill 3" holes through the blocks and take torches to all those mustangs so they don't have to hear the titty babies crying anymore? i don't know i'm just guessing...........

<ouch!>

:ph34r:

they're finally gonna drill 3" holes through the blocks and take torches to all those mustangs so they don't have to hear the titty babies crying anymore? i don't know i'm just guessing..........

now thats funny i dont care who you are........

Dirt track reopening???

maybe they are going to turn ccms into a dirt track............lol

cRt racing - I sure hope that you are wrong. :( I for one love racing on that track, and would hate to have that race (or any other race) canceled.

Besides - your topic title says coming attraction, not departing attraction.

So if it is a coming attraction, TPS and Texas Thunders are combining and will take over all of the remaining Thunder dates at CCMS in place of losing the August 13th date, right?? :o:o:o:huh: j/k

Any insight as to why? (and yes I do want to ask...)

oh and there is more to this story . there is a second part and that sould be anounced within the next couple of weeks . and from what i hear owen said it was costing him to much money and hassles so it wasnt profitable to have the pro sedans down here for the next race .

cRt racing - Are you currently racing, or are you refering to back when "wild" Bill drove the car??

Also - just a thought from your other post on making a class for the rwd:

If you take all of the rwd's and make a separate class, one, you will have two classes with about half the cars (not much fun to race against for a main, fine for heat races...)

...and two, the rwd's will still have a BMW to race against, and based on what you are saying, his current competition will be over in the fwd class. Just something to consider...

I enjoy racing all of the cars that are out there now, and at CCMS. Hope this thing gets resolved soon!!

no i do not race right now . all i try to do is solve problems when i hear people getting mad i listen and post it here . just hoping people like neil will read it and maybe do something to solve problems . but some people get mad at me for doing that . they tell me why dont i be a gentleman and just stay out of all this . and i didnt say i was starting a rwd class i was just asking if one did need to start to solve the problems

Well message boards like this are for kicking around ideas. It is from some ideas that progress takes place.

Personally, I do not think creating another series (breaking up an existing series) would really accomplish what you are looking to do.

I do not own a Ford or even a rwd in this series. Frankly, I think the fwd's are over rated. I bought one because it was the right price at the right time, but think the rwd's can be just as competitive. This is my first experience with racing a fwd.

I agree with what Nick wrote in another topic: the rules are written for the VW bugs at this point. Someone can build an unstoppable car based on the rules and weight breaks.

Here is a thought, build a VW bug and come back and race with us. Based on the rules, you could win the championship hands down :P

...all i try to do is solve problems when i hear people getting mad i listen and post it here . just hoping people like neil will read it and maybe do something to solve problems . but some people get mad at me for doing that . they tell me why dont i be a gentleman and just stay out of all this . and i didnt say i was starting a rwd class i was just asking if one did need to start to solve the problems

Steven,

After reviewing many of your previous posts, it's pretty obvious that you have an agenda to promote. Most of us do.

As far as you comments that Mr. Upchurch is "mad" at you, I respectfully disagree. In spite of your repeated public and private rants against TPS and Mr. Upchurch, Neil has been more than a gentleman in dealing with you in public. In fact, Neil hasn't publicly responded to you on this issue because he recognizes that most reasonable people on here know that you are simply trying garner support for your cause.

However, Mr. Upchurch never has, and probably never will, bow to pressure from folks interested in promoting their cause. Any changes to TPS rules (and there have been many over the years) are based on data and non-biased observations rather than threats of boycotts, wild TXSZ speculation or pressure from any particular group of individuals.

That being said, I want to emphasize that TXSZ is indeed the place to discuss issues and racing related topics and your posts are most welcome here as long as they

conform to the standards TXSZ promotes.

Carry on, sir.

Nick Holt

oh and there is more to this story . there is a second part and that sould be anounced within the next couple of weeks . and from what i hear owen said it was costing him to much money and hassles so it wasnt profitable to have the pro sedans down here for the next race .

So what do the sources say about the second part of the story?

Does it have to do with CCMS, TPS, other???

Inquiring minds want to know....

well im not suposed to say at this point . they want to release it right , dont want to spoil anything but it will be announced within the next couple of weeks . and i hope the pro sedans can get something worked out . i hate to see a race cancelled

Archived