comming attraction

wow  my sources were right .  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Speaking for those of us who knew beforehand but respectfully kept quiet about it until the details were agreed upon, your source was quite correct, the race has been cancelled.

Maybe you should seek employment as a crack reporter somewhere since you obviously meet the "*****(edited out by Jason)***** Standards."

Nick Holt

(Nick no bashing now. Even though I agree with you about the certain trained professional, better than an intern, legend in his own mind you speak of it was still a bash. Woohoo! I finally got to edit Nick. Wow I feel good. :) Nick you still have a few more bashes before you catch up to me.) - Jason

wow  my sources were right .  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Speaking for those of us who knew beforehand but respectfully kept quiet about it until the details were agreed upon, your source was quite correct, the race has been cancelled.

Maybe you should seek employment as a crack reporter somewhere since you obviously meet the "*****(edited out by Jason)***** Standards."

Nick Holt

(Nick no bashing now. Even though I agree with you about the certain trained professional, better than an intern, legend in his own mind you speak of it was still a bash. Woohoo! I finally got to edit Nick. Wow I feel good. :) Nick you still have a few more bashes before you catch up to me.) - Jason

I had no idea that "TQ" was a bad word on TXSZ, Jason. Does this mean TQ has to change his screen name too?

My apologies to anyone who was offended reading the initials TQ.

Nick Holt

Archived