Tommy Temple's head-on collision

That's an awesome shot. I was sure Tommy was going to be hurt. Should of known better, though. Tommy is a tough SOB. To people just learning to race, you really need to learn to look ahead on the track while you are racing. It will save you many a wrecks in the future. It took me a while to learn to pay attention to whats going on up ahead because you have your hands full just driving the car.

it's gotta be the heat?

i thought you guys were friends????? BACK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN AND PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN.........

<police choppers overhead>

<SWAT Team inposition>

"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED, COME OUT WITH YOUR KEYBOARD CAPS LOCK OFF!"

LMAO!!! :lol:

I doubt the 73 had time to hit the brakes when he realized Tommy was there. Mike, who took that picture? That was a good shot and thankfully they were both okay, at least physically anyways. I'm sure they were both pretty upset at the damage of their cars though.

Haven't gotten to CCMS yet, but have promised myself I will soon. Bad looking crash.

While looking at the photo though, couldn't help myself. Kept getting distracted by that sign down in the lower right. Now THAT's some effective advertising! Who is the advertiser?

Budman, that's an advertisment for the Palace Men's Club. They also have a banner on the back of the front straight stands.

Mike, I thought that angle was pretty similar to what we saw, we sit right under her every week. As you can tell, it happened pretty much right in front of us. I'm just glad they both walked away on their own.

Archived