How were the races saturday night?

Parader99

Just let the truck driver drive the car! But Wait! Can he drive a car and what is he going to do with all his farming stuff that he keeps in his bed, and his plow? And the flashing lights? LOL!

Neon Will

'...STILL waiting to drive the car!!!'...

Sam,

It would be like driving two cars at one time with extra cylinders!

BTW the way, I dropped an exhaust valve Saturday night... :(

Hey Greg give me a call I will give you all the money and I will even pay your pit pass, and whenever I get my new car finished you can drive it and really kick some butt. HA HA. GOT ER DUN the THE GETTIN DUN IS OVER WITH!!!

I haven't been a fan of the all-involved rule either.

However, if I were as convinced that favoritism was a problem at my track like you guys seem to be, I certainly wouldn't dismiss the rule that quickly. With all of it's drawbacks, the one thing it will help with is the arguments that favoritism is taking place.

When I used to debate the topic with Nick Holt, it was because I didn't see favoritism as a problem at our track at that time and trusted the officials to make the right calls. If I didn't feel that way, I think I would have been lobbying FOR the rule.

Good luck getting the kinks worked out.

Probation for unsportsman like conduct to officials, fans, and drivers. I did tell Saddam he was #1, so guilty. But didn't see anything I did to other drivers. Tommy, did I offend you in any way. Nothing was mentioned in our conversation after the races. Which I appreciate you coming over to the car. Now, towards fans. I appreciate all the fans at the track and haven't ever disrespected the crowd. My family backs me 100% [edited by Nick Holt} As far as other fan's actions unfortunately I can't control them so oh well.

[edited out by Nick Holt]

All in all, we will be out at the track racing Saturday,[edited out by Nick Holt] I support racing in Corpus, always have, and will continue to do so. Look forward to racing Saturday. See ya'll at the track.

way to go greg good for you . i think you handled your self with grace after the deal. a lot better then i would have. i didnt see were the fans would have been afended.owen just keep doing what your doing. you run that track bad a??. yall have fun racing. sam did fix your car?

john henry

Archived