Nascar at Kansas

24nomo

My issue is not the racetrack. It's the amount of money it takes to attend a NASCAR race. The cost of getting there. The cost of a hotel room. The cost of food. The cost of food at the track. The cost of getting something off the drivers merchandise trailer. 

3 hours ago, Radical said:

My issue is not the racetrack. It's the amount of money it takes to attend a NASCAR race. The cost of getting there. The cost of a hotel room. The cost of food. The cost of food at the track. The cost of getting something off the drivers merchandise trailer. 

STOP GOING AFTER 2002.. the  cost was way to much  .did not get to see the  race that weekend rained out and moved to monday  my contract with fed ex ground was not going to let me stay     i had no one to run my route  . 1400 bucks   and nothing to show for it  all weekend .hanging out in the malls with 7 poeple  ..nothing else to do  and i hate malls ..have no plans ot go back   cheaper to stay home .. it was fun  but took alot out of u having to come  home after the race . our jobs were more important and  all the kids had school ..  .

Just now, HiTech said:

STOP GOING AFTER 2002.. the  cost was way to much  .did not get to see the  race that weekend rained out and moved to monday  my contract with fed ex ground was not going to let me stay     i had no one to run my route  . 1400 bucks   and nothing to show for it  all weekend .hanging out in the malls with 7 poeple  ..nothing else to do  and i hate malls ..have no plans ot go back   cheaper to stay home .. it was fun  but took alot out of u having to come  home after the race . our jobs were more important and  all the kids had school ..  .

with it just  being the wife and i joshua is getting married in november and had moved out a few years ago  . sold all the racing stuff  and no baseball  to finance  , every two years the wife and i take a long trip  out of state  .. ... now  i havet to  decide where to go on our next vacation ..maybe main  lol ..  pick a time when nick is up there that would put a dampner on his trip .. so  help me put  out should we go to daytona or the big track in alabama  

10 hours ago, HiTech said:

with it just  being the wife and i joshua is getting married in november and had moved out a few years ago  . sold all the racing stuff  and no baseball  to finance  , every two years the wife and i take a long trip  out of state  .. ... now  i havet to  decide where to go on our next vacation ..maybe main  lol ..  pick a time when nick is up there that would put a dampner on his trip .. so  help me put  out should we go to daytona or the big track in alabama  

I went to Talladega once in 1996. That was the year Earnhardt had the crash that broke his collarbone. I enjoyed it very much and visiting the museum was also something worth attending. I found out why they have seats there as well. It's for the people to sit during cautions. I wished I could tell you about Daytona. Unfortunately, I have never been there. I'm sure it would be worth the visit as too. 

On 9/11/2023 at 5:23 PM, Radical said:

Same thing when I go to a concert, fishing, hunting, NBA game, NFL game, MLB game,  the Zoo, Bar, Restaurants,  etc.