distributor

Looking to see if anyone  has a bb magneto distributor .. we have a 468   twin carb tunnel  ram  700 hp  jet boat //   / BROTHER  would love to get rid  of his msd set up and go with something simple and clean .  i havent measured it yet  ABOUT 11 inch 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Radical said:

Mike, you'll never gonna get that in your go cart. 

who said that  //u do not know me . that go cart on steroid .. but i promise youone thing  you can be my guinea  pig  if u like ... . just over 650 to 700  hp  ..u can handle that right  say u can buddy . everyone thumbs up for radical  make him earn that name  .its going to be  one  hell of a radical  ride .. ill sell tickets to pay for his FUNERAL   .. sorry  world record trophy i meant .......... actually  we have it bolted   down on the back of a  18 foot rogers jet boat ..  the  msd system  . =we talked about  changing over . i know there are some drag racers  out there that just may have one ..really do not want to spend the big bucks on  a new one for this motor  right now we just went through  the motor and added   those brodix ..not to shabby 13to 1  688 roller and a few extras  .....next year  after haveing the 19 foot rogers redone  . looking at  maybe a skip white 632  1000 hp or more . . i dont why   the boat now is hittng  85 .at 6000 rpm . could   push the motor over that and maybe hit another ten to that 85  .. biggest  issue i have with this .u get your feet wet .. and i do not have tires and springs  with work with  .. we did make a wieght adustment  . 40 pounds of sand  on the  pasenger side   for when he has no one riding with him ..  .i suppose nicks class  did some good somewhere ..  we did add  mount  kz1000 motor   back in 1976  onto a go cart frame  .charley  and i drove it once  .decided to live longer .