Racing on TV these days.

JamesHigdon

My working 70 hour weeks caught up with me again and I’m at home sick. I figured “hell I pay for Floracing (mostly so I can watch the World Series from New Smyrna) I might as well see what’s on.”

People lamenting the death of racing need to open their eyes a little. Drag racing (cars or big rigs) or circle track? Circle track. Dirt (even from Australia) or Asphalt? Asphalt. Well, would you like Super Modifieds (350 or open and winged or not), Midgets, Modifieds, Pro Stocks, Latemodels or something else? Super Modifieds sound good, Lee Speedway or Oswego?

Im swapping back and forth between Lee, Oswego and now Riverhead. Also waiting for Jennerstown and Berlin to start. Have to catch some of the Little 500 from Anderson too. In a little bit I can swap over to RaceOnTexas to see what’s going on around here and then to finish off to Alaska for opening night there.

I haven’t watched traditional TV all day, haven’t needed to. There may be fewer tracks actually on the ground but watching car counts and variety racing isn’t doing as badly as you’d think.

This is why I've talked at length on here before. FloRacing has an outstanding variety of racing from around the world. If you're into it (I'm not because I grew up in very cold winters), they even have snowmobile racing. Plus, it's a Texas company. There's nothing like being there in person, but it ain't bad.

For sure, I know with RA they get beat up for some of the really big races being PPV. Usually around $29. I get that but the regular monthly fee is $12.99 and you get lot's of content.  Flo is spot on with what they do as well it's a lot to take in.