Owen Pittman suspends STRR Factory Stock driver for 'intentionally wrecking' competitor

NickHolt

March 25th event penalty!

Factory stocks had a very rough night which is very frustrating and must change immediately!

I am not going to put up with stupid stuff. I am sure some people will not like this but if you are going to come to the track and tear up cars intentionally then I am going to call you on it and penalize you for it. I don’t care who it is, it will not be tolerated.

The 139 Factory Stock will not be allowed to race for the next 2 events, he will be fined $200 which will go to the 741 car for repairs if and when he decides to pay. He will not be allowed to return to the Race Ranch until he pays the fine. Probation for the remainder of the year. All of this is due to intentionally wrecking the 741 on the track, then speeding through the pits endangering adults and children!

We will not put up with intentionally wrecking people period.

Now on the rough driving in general, we will not be putting up with it, we will issue black flags for those that choose to drive like that, we must clean this up now.

Questions call me 361-548-0669

Owen Pittman

12 hours ago, NickHolt said:
March 25th event penalty!

Factory stocks had a very rough night which is very frustrating and must change immediately!

I am not going to put up with stupid stuff. I am sure some people will not like this but if you are going to come to the track and tear up cars intentionally then I am going to call you on it and penalize you for it. I don’t care who it is, it will not be tolerated.

The 139 Factory Stock will not be allowed to race for the next 2 events, he will be fined $200 which will go to the 741 car for repairs if and when he decides to pay. He will not be allowed to return to the Race Ranch until he pays the fine. Probation for the remainder of the year. All of this is due to intentionally wrecking the 741 on the track, then speeding through the pits endangering adults and children!

We will not put up with intentionally wrecking people period.

Now on the rough driving in general, we will not be putting up with it, we will issue black flags for those that choose to drive like that, we must clean this up now.

Questions call me 361-548-0669

Owen Pittman

THE ONLY  PROBLEM  i have with ths penalty is the speeding  in the pits where some many could have been hurt or worst ..that  im  my books for the reason the driver sped would be automatic u are barred for good .. should be zero zero  chance if ever coming back  ..   but glad owen is stepping up .. car counts are going down and this just didnt help .. i  HOPE 741  WASNT DAMAGED TO BAD .. 

Just now, HiTech said:

THATS A good family ...   well something good will come  out of it .

Just now, HiTech said:

THATS A good family ...   well something good will come  out of it .

if i could afford it  i would match it . maybe ill hit a good lotto ticket lol .