HAPPY NEW YEAR

HiTech

HAPPY NEW YEAR  ..hope the new one is better than the  last one ..i slept right through  it , i must have been tired i never heard the war zone we get every year . i must be getting old  ,, the neighbors across the street always put on a massive hours long fireworks display carlelessly each year ...not to mention  every street around does the same  .. WE HAVE LAWS  just like other major cities have . but u wont find the police anywhere near   by . call them  u wont get an answer ...... it is so dangerous for officers  to do that sorta work ..never know who will fire a weapon off .and that happens  way to  often now .. 

Yah I Feel You, it's the SAME Thing in Houston in my neighborhood as Well Mike.....  Also on top of that, my Drunken Neighbor thinks he needs to give "His Saturday Night Special" a little work out in his back yard as Well on New Years Eve every Year...

( That is Very CARELESS & DANGEROUS as You Say...,   What go's Up must Come Down, But does He Care?????)

Right, We Have Laws.....  that are announced on the TV News every few Nights Before New Years Eve every year it seems.   To No Avail of coarse....

Right, The People in Blue just can't keep up with those issues.   Defunding the Police dose not help that cause out neither....

Thanks for Listening....