SRL Sportsman Series firing off Jan 7 at Freedom Factory

I saw they're looking to add pure stocks, and there is a truck race in the works later this season.

Would love to say I did the first truck race there after the re-opening.

Did the first ever drift demo there back in 2007.  Place was packed, could hear folks going nuts over my engine on the straights. When I used to live in Tampa we'd go watch the races like once a month if we were in town, the front and back straight bleachers would be nearly full every time we'd go.  Was a great time and it's awesome to see what the new owner (Cleetus/Garrett) has done to revive the traditional crowd while also doing a MUCH NEEDED supplemental and new influx of new fans to keep circle track alive and well for the future.  I've had tons of my Florida friends who have never done circle track stuff asking about my Pro Truck and wanting to run at FF / Showtime / Port Charlotte (4-17).  Hopefully the sport continues to re-grow down there, and we can get some more things going on around here too.

15 year old YouTube vintage video below: