Not in Texas but......

arob

u hit me while i am in the car like  that , better  check to see if u still have a arm left after i stop .. i consider that an assualt on my life .. wait itll i get out and go for it .its more even then .. anyone who gets mad enough to attack a driver in his car like that .is a coward and should not be aloud to race there again ..

1 minute ago, HiTech said:

u hit me while i am in the car like  that , better  check to see if u still have a arm left after i stop .. i consider that an assualt on my life .. wait itll i get out and go for it .its more even then .. anyone who gets mad enough to attack a driver in his car like that .is a coward and should not be aloud to race there again .. if i am going to take an ace whoopen   i would like to be standing  taking it or least trying to stand . .

i 

10 hours ago, arob said:

I think it is dumb to wail on a guy who is wearing a full face helmet not to mention avoiding the seat helmet brace. He gets points for doing it where the fans can see!

i had my times when my first thought was to reach in  and punch someone .. leading  the first race of the season  in 1989 ..the second place car rear ended off or turn two at cc speedway . turned me into the back wall  flipped me on my roof and slid all the way down into turn three  ... the driver full throttled me into the wall   never letting off and that was what made me mad more than a new body the next week ..  a few other times things happened  .i decided to cool down then talk to the driver . .either we go out with the two of us and give the fans a wreck  fest show . or fix it right here and now and save the money and time to rebuild .its cheaper getting over a black eye ..