Former NASCAR driver Bobby East killed in stabbing attack at California gas station

10 hours ago, rebelracewriter said:

Glad the police "took care" of things and saved taxpayers money.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/nascar-driver-bobby-east-killed-stabbing-attack-california/story?id=86945061

looks like the killer didnt like the anwer of leave  and no i am not giving u money ... what is  the common issue with these killers .. a criminal record  .he had warrants . yet u cant tell me the police were active in looking for him .. u use to go to jail or prison for stealing bubble gum . now it takes a murder toget u there and in this case to hell .those who stole my truck all had records of stealing . and  drugs  were well known to the police .the courts keep letting them out .makes u  sick .. this why i own three  9mm .1993 was the last time i shot a gun  before my truck was stolen two years ago . the criminals are armed  more now than ever . and that is  the reason why i own guns now and will have to shoot  first ... and sorry i never heard of  this driver .RIP

8 hours ago, HiTech said:

looks like the killer didnt like the anwer of leave  and no i am not giving u money ... what is  the common issue with these killers .. a criminal record  .he had warrants . yet u cant tell me the police were active in looking for him .. u use to go to jail or prison for stealing bubble gum . now it takes a murder toget u there and in this case to hell .those who stole my truck all had records of stealing . and  drugs  were well known to the police .the courts keep letting them out .makes u  sick .. this why i own three  9mm .1993 was the last time i shot a gun  before my truck was stolen two years ago . the criminals are armed  more now than ever . and that is  the reason why i own guns now and will have to shoot  first ... and sorry i never heard of  this driver .RIP

He was more into USAC stuff(Sprints/Midgets/Silver Crown cars) running those shows....His NA$CAR/ARCA starts were few and far between....His dad built/funded a lot of the USAC cars back in the day.