Robert Richardson Tms motor

racegirl3320

Robert Richardson TexasMotorspeedway motor is now for sale. It is a steel head concept restrictor plate motor, With lots of horse power

Wanting 30k for the motor

If wanting any Info contact Robert Richardson @ 972-542-8710

racegirl3320,

You might have better luck in the classifieds. By the way was this the only race on that motor or was it used before at TMS?

I was going to move this thread to the Classifieds, but by the time I went to do so the ad was already there!

And this thread is really generating some meaningful discussion, so I'll just leave it up here too.

Nick Holt

Lets check my math...

Motor $30,000

Race winnings $3,000

Odds to win race 10 years in a row to pay for motor.... PRICELESS>>>

I think a new rule needs to be put in place especially at TMS..

Claimer..

The top 5 motors can be claimed by any team below Top 5 for $2,500.. Might make some think twice..

You know, I thing the claimer rule has a lot of merit. In one of the other posts it was largely discussed whether or not it helped or hurt the USRA to run at TMS. If the USRA (and all other SLM sanctioning bodies) could figure a way to cut the cost of motors either with a crate engine series (or something to that effect) then maybe USRA would have 35 cars per event. :blink:

Maybe you wouldn't need other series participation...

SLM can't go to a crate motor as long as LLM don't...can't have a LLM with more horsepower than a SLM...

Put all the LLM's in the 350hp crate and SLM's in the 400 hp crate...too bad Jimmy Spillar doesn't www...I know he won't mind me saying he believes SLM's should be running crates and that the cost of motors have badly hurt the car count in SLM...and he used to run a $30,000 motor way back in the day AND a crate motor...they tested the difference at SAS with all other variables equal and it was just 0.02 seconds.

what point are you trying to make the motor was amazing at TMS and it is for sale there is no need to make it look bad if intrested contact if not then someone who is wil have it . your making a big deal out of it

Who in thier right mind would come from another series to run with USRA if we established a claimer?

Who has come from another series this year without the claimer rule? Im not saying the claimer rule should be in affect for all races just tms.

The motor is a Jeff Hamner built motor for TMS, but could possibly be used in All Pro as well. We put more than $30 K up for the motor, and it has been run at TMS only 4 times, every time, we have been up front. ANY QUESTIONS???? T Wade Welch wants this motor too, so hurry and bid, this can be yours if " the price is right!" lol

Archived