Revved Up Greg Carlucci Jr

RodneyRodriguez

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this interview. I believe I watched Carlucci Jr. run his first stock car race. For sure I was there when he became the Flying Carlucci. He has always been a hell of a driver. One year in the 90's they had a Stockcar Spectacular in Corpus Christi. He had recently rolled his car and I asked him if he wanted to race my car in that race. He accepted and drove the wheels off of it. His Dad was one heck of a driver too. I remember one night Jr. was saying his car was loose so Senior took it out in the heat race I was in. I was running behind him throughout the race. Every time we got into the corner that car was all kinds of crossed up. Senior was not backing off the throttle but stayed in it. How someone had that much car control was unbelievable to me. I wish Jr. and Ryan the best this season. I plan on coming to the track for sure this season. I have not been to a race in many years. Spent the time making sure my wife was taken care of until she passed away last year. Good luck to you Jr. and congratulations on your win and I am praying for your Dad.